APB in Leeds

speedyftm

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't know any results but i have heard there were only 28 in attendance of which 7 paid although i can't confirm this I've been told or read this from varies source

I personally counted about 26. Though i think another family arrived after this count.

I remember that Dara Diablo & Lewy Paradise won, Manson won after destroying wrestling with Ameen, Mark Impact won and the team of T-Bone and Jericho won the tag team main event (A late change at the interval)

Andy (Whose surname I cant remember, used to be Jack Russell) beat the other dude whose name I cant remember either.

I personally counted about 26. Though i think another family arrived after this count.

I remember that Dara Diablo & Lewy Paradise won, Manson won after destroying wrestling with Ameen, Mark Impact won and the team of T-Bone and Jericho won the tag team main event (A late change at the interval)

Andy (Whose surname I cant remember, used to be Jack Russell) beat the other dude whose name I cant remember either.

You've definately sold me on going next time with a write up like that Toga ;)

You've definately sold me on going next time with a write up like that Toga ;)

I should start my own online wrestling amgazine or summat..

For some reason I'm quite keen to read a full write up of the event, after such a bizarre few weeks leading up to it I'm just kinda curious. Mind you, presumably "Very few people in attendance, wrestlers worked pretty non-eventful matches as a result, ended flat" actually covers it.

Copied from the Facebook Page:-

Results From Mental Mayhem

Andy Sage DEF Scotty Wildside

Dara Diablo & Lewy Ripper Paradice DEF Danny Steel & Matt Myers

Mad Man Manson DEF Prince Ameen to keep the Manson Weight Championship

Mad Man Manson DEF Prince Ameen in a second Non Title Match

Mark Impact DEF Max Angelus

T-Bone & Drazic Jericho def Dylan Roberts & Viken

• Paid Members
Mad Man Manson DEF Prince Ameen to keep the Manson Weight Championship

Mad Man Manson DEF Prince Ameen in a second Non Title Match

What's the story with this?

It's a shame all 40 of those paid tickets didn't turn up, isn't it? I'm wondering what Adam's thought's are now that he's done his show?

is it wrong i actually kind of enjoyed it?

the first match made me want to die inside. never seen either guy before but 'the Barnsley brawler' [looking like a 45 year old failed footy hooligan] kinda says it all!

Ameen & Manson was one of the funnest comedy matches ever, totally worth the

Archived