New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

• Paid Members

I'd definitely part money for one of those two. But fuck, what a tough choice between the two? I'll probably opt for Macho so I can twirl around as soon as I get out of the bath with my arms outstretched.

I think I'd opt for Macho too for the same reason. Although, walking around the house going "WOOOO", stark bollock naked under a sparkly red dressing gown is about as close to being actual Ric Flair as possible. Bonus points if you're drunk and the bath you're getting out of is on a plane.

I'll probably opt for Macho so I can twirl around as soon as I get out of the bath with my arms outstretched.

If I did that I'd have to spend an hour putting toiletries back on the sink, windowsill, cabinet top...

One of the Hogan figures is up for pre-order online:

Pics below:

rex_119_hollywood_hogan_pic2.jpg

rex_119_hollywood_hogan_pic4.jpg

It's not up for pre-order yet. Nobody even seems to know how much it'll cost. Apparently the company's usual figures of this size cost $60, but this one might be more expensive with it being exclusive to one website. WWE and Mattel were supposedly never able to get in touch with the artist behind that t-shirt design either, so it's a boon for this other company (Storm Collectibles I think) to have cleared it.

Cheers. Any idea when that will be?

He's just made up a meaningless statement. Mattel UK has said the figures will be coming out here soon though, for what it's worth. I'll post in here when I get them.

I am sorry for the late reply have been in hospital due to kidney issues, I got my info from someone who has a Mattel wholesale deal.

There are 2 different shipping cases A is the version that has hit US Walmarts and is exclusive to them and case B will contain Taker and Warrior as well and be on general release including the UK

• Paid Members

Hello,. Would somebody be able to tell me where I can get a mint Classic Ultimate Warrior Wrestling buddy from. I want it for my baby nephew. Am I right in believing that they were re-released not that long ago?

This is what I'm after.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=IGo1ktuH&id=DA9A90D183CF1804049E48E00E8BCE19A692B7EF&q=Ultimate+Warrior+wrestling+buddy+in+packaging&simid=608018137564709416&selectedIndex=4&adlt=strict&ajaxhist=0

I've had a scan on Ebay. No real luck.