New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Seeing these face one, following the discussion had here:

It looks more like these are a 1 off for the Young Bucks rather than it being associated with AEW in terms of a brand line.

So they’ve gone down the bend’ems route. Interesting choice. Personally, I hate the style of figure, but I’m very intrigued by the partnership.

Well I’d say they’ve gone down the LJN route rather then bend ems 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

We’re going to be discussing 93-95 on our new upcoming Youtube show in the near future. One of the topics will be based on short lived gimmicks and who should get a modern Mattel wrestling figure (Elite or Retro style, your choice). 

Our first 4-some to choose from (1 pick only) is Hakushi, Avatar, Kwang and Aldo Montoya.

3882E20E-D910-4546-9E6C-2EB52C4E39DD.jpeg.e682bb38b9985a7336614407755e055c.jpeg

It would be grand if you could vote here, but also feel free to comment on why they should get a figure in your opinion. We’ll discuss comments etc on the show.

Poll:

https://mobile.twitter.com/grapplearcade/status/1096551261372063745

Nice one!

• Paid Members

If anyone sees those fashion doll style WWE toys that they make of the women(preferably the ones with "real" hair) being sold cheap anywhere, can you bob a post in here please? My 6 year old daughter was bitten by the wrestling bug after watching this years Rumble, and she's wanting all the dolls now...

• Awards Moderator
22 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

We’re going to be discussing 93-95 on our new upcoming Youtube show in the near future. One of the topics will be based on short lived gimmicks and who should get a modern Mattel wrestling figure (Elite or Retro style, your choice). 

Our first 4-some to choose from (1 pick only) is Hakushi, Avatar, Kwang and Aldo Montoya.

3882E20E-D910-4546-9E6C-2EB52C4E39DD.jpeg.e682bb38b9985a7336614407755e055c.jpeg

It would be grand if you could vote here, but also feel free to comment on why they should get a figure in your opinion. We’ll discuss comments etc on the show.

Poll:

https://mobile.twitter.com/grapplearcade/status/1096551261372063745

Nice one!

Anyone but Kwang. I can’t condone anything that would result in Savio Vega getting royalties #anyonebutkwang

1 hour ago, Cod Eye said:

If anyone sees those fashion doll style WWE toys that they make of the women(preferably the ones with "real" hair) being sold cheap anywhere, can you bob a post in here please? My 6 year old daughter was bitten by the wrestling bug after watching this years Rumble, and she's wanting all the dolls now...

There were a bunch of them in TK Maxx over Christmas. I’ll have a look when I’m next in and see if we still have any. They also had some Elites in recently, one of which was a Diesel and HBK double pack and I picked up a Scott Hall Elite for £9.

As for the others, got to be Hakushi as you could different variations of his tattoos and collectors would end up buying all of them

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Anyone but Kwang. I can’t condone anything that would result in Savio Vega getting royalties #anyonebutkwang

It’s Hakushi all day, isn’t it? Especially if it came with that lampshade hat he wore on his entrance as an accessory.