New wrestling figures!

King Pitcos

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Jimmy Boy said:

PM me mate and I can get you one and send it if you like? I’ve gotta go there tomorrow anyway, I wanna pick up some for the ‘kids’ (i.e me) whilst the wife is at work 

just saw they have a ring coming out in April too - reliving my childhood lol

PMed you Jimmy

On 01/03/2018 at 5:05 AM, Jimmy Boy said:

Didn’t realize they were USA exclusive! I live in Canada and this series are now in the local bargain bin at Walmart for $9 each, just saw them today 

They weren’t USA exclusive, hence them being in Canada! They might have been exclusive to Walmart though - they were only in the first assortment of series 1, replaced by Warrior and Taker in the second wave, which was the more common one (and the one that came over here). 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Sure, so double the number of countries you were pretending they were “exclusive” to before.

Diggin more than you need to there, hold my hands up and by saying US exclusive I was in the wrong, and should’ve said that they didn’t arrive in Europe or further afield. 

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

I've seen in The Entertainer they have The New Day Booty-O's boxset they did where they're in their WrestleMania XXXII outfits minus the Dragonball Z armour. They had a sale on and they had them for £14:99 reduced from £34:99. I got one there and then. Very good deal. Worth having a check if you're near one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/6/2018 at 11:56 AM, Jon-Carr_92 said:

I've seen in The Entertainer they have The New Day Booty-O's boxset they did where they're in their WrestleMania XXXII outfits minus the Dragonball Z armour. They had a sale on and they had them for £14:99 reduced from £34:99. I got one there and then. Very good deal. Worth having a check if you're near one.

Bit late to the party here, but my wife bought this very set for my birthday a few weeks back. The first wrestling action figures ever bought explicitly for me, aside from my Bossy from the UKFF Rumble earlier this year. Mrs Grecian has also banned me from buying any for myself, which is a bit of a shame as a vintage Tatanka off eBay looks very reasonbly priced...