AJSTYLES

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, Fuck was pretty much my first reaction as well

Pioneering DJ

Charity Work

and Wrestler to boot

There will be some Jewellry rattling around in heaven tonight whilst puffing on a big cigar :(

RIP

• Paid Members

Shame. He was old, and 84 isn't a bad age. Had some life, didn't he? I remember reading a bit about him a while ago and he did all sorts over the years. Loved Jim'll Fix It as a kid as well. Have a video of Roddy Piper and Take That on it, and Jimmy and Shane Ritchie are doing commentary as Brian Dixon referees a 'match' between Piper vs a kid who wanted to wrestle. Really good it was. FSM and Power Slam should give it a mention at least.

Would this count as a wrestling personality's death? He did wrestle a few matches afterall.

• Paid Members

One of those people you can't really imagine not being around, like Bruce Forsyth. He straddled a strange line between likeable and creepy, difficult to pull off. I wonder if it'll come out that it's true that he liked to fuck cadavers now that he's gone?

Jim'll fix it is one of the best feel good tv shows ever made, suprised there's nothing like it today to be honest. Coupled with all his charity work he might have been a Shellsuit wearing cigar smoking (around kids at that) nut, but he's still one of those people this country can be proud of.

RIP Sir Saville.

• Paid Members

I was going to say Jim'll Fix It was before my time, but wiki says it ended in 94(?) How did I NEVER see it?

My clearest memory of him is showing Louie Theroux how he washes out his underpants every night...

Anyway 84 is a good run. Im sure I'll hear more about his charity work on the news tonight

Archived