Maryse has been released

SpiritOfTheForest

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Miz seems hammered there.

Also, I wish they'd bring Maryse back and get rid of Eve. I fucking hate Eve.

Kelly Kelly's recent reign of terror has actually led me to prefer Eve to her. I didn't even think that was possible and I feel dirty for saying it. I despised Eve for so long.

I hate Eve. I shudder just thinking about R-Truth getting crunk and her have a shit-fit all the way to the ring. Her pose at the top of the ramp is crap too. Could just about tolerate her hanging about with Cryme Tyme, but other than that, she gets right on my nerves. I vaguely recall Michelle McCool giving her an absolutely blinding shitkicking on Smackdown ages ago. That was well good. She doesn't get beat up near enough for somebody so bloody smug. She reminds me of the cool-kid street dancers in the "You Got Served" episode of South Park.

I don't remotely like any of the face divas, they're all shite.

That spunky grinny one off NXT looks like she might be useful down the line, but I'm not watching that show on anything but x30 anytime soon, so I've got no idea how close she is to working her way up to Raw or Smackdown.

• Paid Members

That spunky grinny one off NXT looks like she might be useful down the line, but I'm not watching that show on anything but x30 anytime soon, so I've got no idea how close she is to working her way up to Raw or Smackdown.

Actually, I confess that I forgot about Kaitlyn, if that's who you mean? She's likeable, she has a naughty look about her.

Actually, I confess that I forgot about Kaitlyn, if that's who you mean? She's likeable, she has a naughty look about her.

That name sounds right yeah. Her.

first person i thought of was AJ. she's cute as hell and a massive games nerd too which makes me love her even more.

she got a bit of attention for her Kitana out fit on Raw plus Mortal Kombat fans should get a laugh out of what she's doing here

iUlyvk2QZiwK0.gif

Like many of you, I recognize that AJ is a beautiful young woman and assumed her “HEY PALS I’M A GAMER GIRL VROOM VROOM STAR TREK BEEP BOOP” thing was just a way to get her over with that crowd who believes Olivia Munn loves StarCraft and isn’t just posing naked with an Xbox controller to take your money. Last night, in the same ring where Brie and Nikki Bella dressed as the Super Mario Bros. because they were “major league butt kickers”, AJ dressed as Kitana from the Mortal Kombat series and, in nearly every definition of a masterstroke, tried to f**king levitate Tamina with her fans.

Archived