Maryse has been released

SpiritOfTheForest

• Paid Members

http://www.wwe.com/inside/maryse-released

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Raw Diva Maryse as of today, October 28, 2011. WWE wishes Maryse the best in all of her future endeavors.

Well that sucks in the Maria being released way in that she was hotter than hell. A likely one for TNA I'd imagine.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is The Miz still going out with her? One would imagine he'd have enough clout at this stage to put in a good word for her and save her job.

Pity she's been released tho.Guess we'll just have to wait until she wins the TNA knockouts title to see her on TV again.

• Paid Members

I liked Maryse. Since I don't watch anything but Raw and PPV, it feels like I haven't seen her on TV in about 18 months. She was really good for a bit in about 2009 if I remember. She seems like a Torrie Wilson or Candice or Maria type, who would rather go into the world of occassional television and media work and the convention circuit rather than go to TNA or a none WWE. Hope I'm wrong though. It would be good if she turned up in TNA though.

If this is the start of a trademark run of sackings, John Morrison might be on the way out soon.

If anyone wants to burgle snitksys back achne iv a feeling a door may be left unlocked and the dogs locked away too. Just avoid the kids room and the home gym room

• Awards Moderator
Well that sucks in the Maria being released way in that she was hotter than hell.

Seriously? She's awful. As if she was given a load of make-up for her birthday and decided to wear it all at once.

Is The Miz still going out with her? One would imagine he'd have enough clout at this stage to put in a good word for her and save her job.

I'd imagine her clout is big enough on its own.

I wonder if Morrison will be getting all het up and telling Miz how he should stick up for his bird and all that shite. Miz then promptly calls him a bellend and him and Maryse carry on no bother despite them not working together and Maryse not hanging off Mason Ryan's dick in front of the rest of the roster.

For what it's worth, I thought she improved fiftyfold from when she first showed up, got really good for a bit, then gave up caring around the time the writers did. Which is fair enough really. No great loss right now, but I bet like Maria, I'll end up quite missing her for some reason.

Archived