Who is making you tune in right now?

Sexy Dad

Sheamus:He has been really great since his face turn,and has gathered a shit tonne of momentum over the last month or so,not so sure about the great white knickname,but if he can keep this run going I can definitely see him becoming a main event player.

Mark Henry:Just a total badass,everything a dominating heel world champion should be.

CM Punk:For his promo's if nothing else.

John Morisson:Been an absolute pleasure watching the daft cunt get jobbed out every week.

Air Boom:Shit name,but a good gimmick and an entertaining team.

CM Punk - he's just my favourite at the moment. I may not have faith that the stories he'll be involved in are the most electric, but the way he carries his part in them is always fun enough for me. And, hell, anyone who regularly invokes Marty Funkhouser is alright by me.

Mark Henry - what hasn't been said? He's been the beneficiary of the best run of monster heel booking in years and he's run with it.

Christian - I've always been a big fan, but there's a big part of me that thinks Christian is enjoying the best period of his career. I find all his promos entertaining, he's brilliantly consistent in-ring, and the slight twist on his weasal-ish heel character with the legal team and the "one more match!" obsession works really well.

Dolph Ziggler & Cody Rhodes - I could talk about both guys separately because I love them both, but what I especially love right now, in terms of the show as a whole, is that it has two completely believable, solid midcard champions. Their reigns have been impressive and I think they both elevate the titles. Guys with more name power can hold those belts and you think, "but you're too good for that". Or alternatively you sometimes think, "well he's got that to try get him over". With Ziggler and Cody you have two guys who perfectly fit what the belts are there for. Neither is quite ready to compete in the main event scene, but watching them as champs you really believe that one day they might. I'm not sure the midcard champions have felt so credible for a long time.

1. Bully Ray - No doubt about it he has been on top form this year. I had zero expectations from when he first went on his singles run but he's really adapted well. He's one of the top heels in the business at the moment and plays the coward' heel perfectly.

2. Cody Rhodes - Similar to Bully Ray another person who has really stepped his game up when he seemed like someone who was just going to float around the tag division. He's really brought some characteristics to himself and contineously has great matches. I am a big fan of his feud with Mysterio earlier this year.

3. Sheamus - It's great to see him as a face at the moment and he's doing a great job. I can see him winning the Rumble and hopefully taking the title home with him at Mania. Sheamus is another one who is having great matches over and over again. He sells like a beaut and is really exciting to watch for a big guy.

4. Austin Aries - The gimmick works a treat and he is brilliant in the ring. I know for some reason there is some hate for him on here but A Double is the man. I hope to see him go further than the X-Title in the near future.

5. Mason Ryan - I'm from Wales so how can I not support him? He may be abit green in the ring and lack promo skills but he look's like a beast. It'd be great to see some like a Powerhouse like Ryan to be pushed.

Archived