Gerry Brisco is alive and well

Loligan

Bloody Hell He's alive! DDP you lying cunt. I'll change the title or mods can just delete this.

makes me wonder if DDP was lying about the whole 1PW fiasco, maybe Rodd is innocent of any wrongdoing after all and just another victim of DDP's attention seeking lies :laugh:

Totally trivial moment on the grand scheme of things but everytime i hear Brisco the first thing i associate him with is that RAW when Austin was pencilled in to fight McMahon - i think it was the one arm behind his back gimmick - and they came back from adverts to a shot from the locker room before the match with Brisco giving a pep talk and showing McMahon amateur takedowns and ways to block & counter the stunner. Absolutely genius :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
And we find out on the new Michaels vs Bret DVD that Jerry was offering the same advice to Michaels in case Bret decided to give him a kicking in the ring at Survivor Series 97. I wonder if that skit was inspired by what happened a few months before?

On this note, I thought the Punk/Ace "Tell me you respect me and I'll give you a title shot" was inspired by the DVD.

Archived