***UKFF NFL PREDICTIONS LEAGUE 2011 - WEEK 8***

SpykeDudlei1

UKFF NFL PREDICTIONS LEAGUE OFFICIAL SITE

The fixtures for Week 8 are up on the website - but please be aware of the EARLY DEADLINE!!! Due to the clocks changing in the UK but NOT in the US (until the weekend after), early games start over here at 5pm not 6pm.

WEEK 8
Sunday October 30
Indianapolis Colts @ Tennessee Titans
New Orleans Saints @ St. Louis Rams
Miami Dolphins @ New York Giants
Minnesota Vikings @ Carolina Panthers
Arizona Cardinals @ Baltimore Ravens
Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans
Washington Redskins @ Buffalo Bills
Detroit Lions @ Denver Broncos
New England Patriots @ Pittsburgh Steelers
Cleveland Browns @ San Francisco 49ers
Cincinnati Bengals @ Seattle Seahawks
Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles

Monday 31st October
San Diego Chargers @ Kansas City Chiefs

BYE: Atlanta Falcons, Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Oakland Raiders, NY Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

I never cease to be amazed by some of the surprising results we see in sport and the NFL is no exception.

The Rams & Chiefs winning might be good for believing anything is possible although I don't think dj_stevie_c is too pleased. Those surprise results cost him a perfect week (which I think would've been a first in the 7 yrs of running this unless one of the regular players can correct me).

Anyway, here's the breakdown...

PICK OF THE WEEK

JFFC, SNRN10 & sephjnr - for correctly tipping the Chiefs to win the AFC West clash with San Diego.

DUMB PICK OF THE WEEK

I think silver_mask claims this award for 3 separate picks (he tipped the Colts, Dolphins & Broncos to win)

COUPON BUSTER

St Louis Rams beating the New Orleans Saints managed to fool us all.

WEEK 8 WINNER

dj_stevie_c (11 from 13)

WEEK 8

Rank - User - Points

1 dj_stevie_c 11

2 JFFC 10

2 Midlandslion 10

2 jimufctna24 10

5 sephjnr 9

5 SNRN10 9

5 smp 9

5 MVP RULZ 9

5 Big_Will 9

5 hbk4life 9

5 johnnyboy 9

5 Cowboys4SB 9

5 Horrorshow 9

14 AJSTYLES. 8

14 WeeAl 8

14 SpykeDudlei1 8

17 Spyke Jnr 7

18 silver_mask 6

18 Mrs Spyke 6

OVERALL STANDINGS

Rank - User - Points

1 Horrorshow 79

1 Midlandslion 79

3 johnnyboy 78

4 Big_Will 75

4 jimufctna24 75

4 SNRN10 75

7 Cowboys4SB 73

7 SpykeDudlei1 73

9 dj_stevie_c 72

9 AJSTYLES. 72

11 MVP RULZ 69

11 Spyke Jnr 69

13 hbk4life 66

14 sephjnr 65

15 WeeAl 62

15 Mrs Spyke 62

17 insert_name_here 58

18 JFFC 57

19 Lawz 51

20 silver_mask 50

21 smp 48

22 TUFCfan 45

23 cul21 42

24 kr86 18

25 tjsmackwulf 16

26 Heatseeker 13

27 dave2tone 11

28 el espanacas 7

28 tiger_rick 7

DUMB PICK OF THE WEEK

I think silver_mask claims this award for 3 separate picks (he tipped the Colts, Dolphins & Broncos to win)

This doesn't surprise me at all. I know bugger all about who's who or what's what in the NFL. I'm guessing the teams I picked to win are pretty bad?

• Paid Members
DUMB PICK OF THE WEEK

This doesn't surprise me at all. I know bugger all about who's who or what's what in the NFL. I'm guessing the teams I picked to win are pretty bad?

The Colts are plummeting with their main quarterback out for the season (and possibly leaving), the Broncos are capable but struggle most of the time, and the Dolphins are just crap in general. Not Rams-crap, just crap.

DUMB PICK OF THE WEEK

The Colts are plummeting with their main quarterback out for the season (and possibly leaving), the Broncos are capable but struggle most of the time, and the Dolphins are just crap in general. Not Rams-crap, just crap.

Fair shout. I should do a bit of homework then. I assumed the Colts weren't too bad but then again the only NFL game I've ever watched was the Superbowl between them and New Orleans. Aside from that, I play the yearly NFL games that come out, I understand the basic rules of the game but that's about all.

DUMB PICK OF THE WEEK

Fair shout. I should do a bit of homework then. I assumed the Colts weren't too bad but then again the only NFL game I've ever watched was the Superbowl between them and New Orleans. Aside from that, I play the yearly NFL games that come out, I understand the basic rules of the game but that's about all.

Hey we appreciate you joining in and having a go so please don't take it as a criticism that you were 'on the list'. We've all appeared on the 'dumb pick' category at one stage or another I reckon....and some of us claim to know what we're talking about. :thumbsup:

DUMB PICK OF THE WEEK

Hey we appreciate you joining in and having a go so please don't take it as a criticism that you were 'on the list'. We've all appeared on the 'dumb pick' category at one stage or another I reckon....and some of us claim to know what we're talking about. :thumbsup:

It's cool, I can handle the bad aswell as the good. I was bound to appear on the dumb pick list at some point, I've fluked my way to 50 points as it is haha.

Archived