Has anybody received their WWE UK TV tapings tickets?

Of course it doesn't

But I can't imagine a RAW for a while without guys like Nash appearing, someone getting the home town welcoming (eg. Barrett November 2010 which wasn't even a good reaction or Del Rio in Mexico recently), Smackdown talent not appearing when I've kinda got used to it with SD guys and being filled with RAW guys. Hopefully I'm wrong and they pull off a decent show with the RAW guys.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Raw tickets have been posted, Smackdown tickets are still saying "We are waiting for the tickets to come to us from the event organiser. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you" on order status. The fuckers best hurry up, the tickets are going to my mother's house in Birmingham so I'm fucked if they've not turned up there by Saturday.

• Paid Members

I just checked Seetickets and this is what it says:

WWE RAW - Tickets are mostly dispatched for all shows except Newcastle and London, which will be dispatched shortly.

WWE Smackdown - Tickets are mostly dispatched for Cardiff and Birmingham. Liverpool tickets will be sent shortly.

What time does it usually end? Me and a couple of mates are coming from Manchester, and from my knowledge of Liverpool, Lime Street is bloody miles from Echo Arena....

Usually finishes about 22:30, I think. The arena's not that far from the station, ten or fifteen minute walk maybe. Google Maps says it's 1.2 miles and a 25 minute walk, but I can't see it taking that long.

Last night on Raw there was a graphic for something happening next week (I won't say what just in case anyone moans about spoilers) and it did say "Raw Supershow" on there...

Also, I've just rung the Echo Arena because I'm still waiting for tickets. The woman on the phone said they just printed the tickets up at the weekend and everything was sent out yesterday. So anyone waiting for tickets that they bought directly from the arena should get them in the next couple of days.

Archived