Has anybody received their WWE UK TV tapings tickets?

ordered mine from echo arena, was told wouldn't be sent till Friday or Monday at latest

That's good to know. I ordered mine from the echo arena. Hope they arrive as it is annoying having to track them down! It was really annoying when I tried to order the seats I wanted. It was a nightmare.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let some of you guys know - if you haven't received them from the Echo Arena yet, don't panic.

The arena doesn't send out the tickets for anything early. You will get them, but it's usually the week or two before the show.

I'm sure you'll have a great time in Liverpool; the arena itself is in a great area, right on the riverbanks and surrounded by restaurants and bars.

No, it's not a pisstake, you silly cunt. There's a Smackdown event in Birmingham on the same night. It'd be a pisstake if everyone decent from Smackdown was at the Raw taping and the Brum main event was Trent Baretta vs SD Jones.

Put a few SmackDown guys in an opener and then fly them over for the Main Event in Birmingham. Not a problem to either party. Just a pisstake how the US gets the Supershows, yet we spend way more on tickets and get a shit episode of RAW. Even Mexico got a Supershow which was a dire episode. So yes it is a pisstake.

I know the past RAW's haven't had a SD house show on the same day and with them in the UK they have but they can easily get around it. This seem's like a pretty negative view but I just don't want to pay to see a shit TV taping

Put a few SmackDown guys in an opener and then fly them over for the Main Event in Birmingham. Not a problem to either party. Just a pisstake how the US gets the Supershows, yet we spend way more on tickets and get a shit episode of RAW. Even Mexico got a Supershow which was a dire episode. So yes it is a pisstake.

I know the past RAW's haven't had a SD house show on the same day and with them in the UK they have but they can easily get around it. This seem's like a pretty negative view but I just don't want to pay to see a shit TV taping

Unless I'm missing something, you wasn't forced to buy a ticket for the event. It's pretty obvious that they are here in another part of the world, as part of a tour rather than just the one date. They have more commitments than they would if they were just doing a single show in Houston, Texas for example and then moving on. Besides, it's not like Liverpool and Birmingham are that far away from each other, as you said they can easily be flown from one place to another within the time they need.

Archived