Has anybody received their WWE UK TV tapings tickets?

Yes. And all the flashing lights infact you'll get to see all the stage hands walking around setting everything up. You'll have the inside scoop on how everything works. I hope we get to read a detailed report after the tapings on what goes on behind the scenes at WWE, all the things that we, the TV viewers don't get to see.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in the far back corner to the right of the stage, I think.

You in the lower tier?

They began selling the Block G (Floor seats) in August if I remember rightly which worked out the same price as the lower tier seats and some how some of the upper tier seats which were all

Yeah the only show sold out so far is the Glasgow show. I think that's why they come here on every tour. They know the Scottish fans welcome them with open arms and sell out for them. We give back for all the years of entertainment they have given us.

Yeah the only show sold out so far is the Glasgow show. I think that's why they come here on every tour. They know the Scottish fans welcome them with open arms and sell out for them. We give back for all the years of entertainment they have given us.

Braehead's pretty much the smallest arena on the tour though as well, so it's unsurprising that it sells out.

It's a good atmosphere but it does have the crappest bar of any arena I've been to though.

Braehead's pretty much the smallest arena on the tour though as well, so it's unsurprising that it sells out.

It's a good atmosphere but it does have the crappest bar of any arena I've been to though.

Yeah i've been told it only holds just over 5,000 for wrestling events.

Crappest bar? Its not weethers. They all sell shittly over-priced booze

With Manchester, I went to the one in November and it looked like they had about quarter of the upper tier seats sold as the rest were covered up in black. I'm sure all the lower tier seats were sold though.

Crappest bar? Its not weethers. They all sell shittly over-priced booze

With Manchester, I went to the one in November and it looked like they had about quarter of the upper tier seats sold as the rest were covered up in black. I'm sure all the lower tier seats were sold though.

I don't ask much of a bar. Just that it doesn't run out of my booze of choice. Braehead failed at that.

At the Liverpool house show in April, I think we got moved from upper tier to lower tier (or at least lower down the upper tier) because not all the seats had sold and they were blacking up the area where we were meant to be sitting.

Archived