Name that game.

diamond_dust

I realise I'm probably pissing in the wind here but does anyone know the name of this football game?

All I remember is it was advertised on Facebook a while ago and when you register you either create a manager or a player. If you create a player you had to try and get a contract and after that you had to be online at certain times to play the match. I'm pretty sure it was browser based nut I could be wrong as I never actually played a match as I worked crap hours and could never guarantee to be on when I needed to be but now I've changed my job I wanted to give it a shot.

Sorry for hijcaking the thread but been trying to trace some old speccy games on world of spectrum.com. Anyone know this game.

Race/chase game jumping above city's, had smoke on the water as the theme tune, well a beepy version.

The other one was a driving game then a walking around game, had a picture of a gun on screen at all times, bit vague, any help greatly appriciated.

The other one was a driving game then a walking around game, had a picture of a gun on screen at all times, bit vague, any help greatly appriciated.

A View to a Kill

Chase May Day in a driving bit at the start, and then to a walking around bit?

A View to a Kill

Chase May Day in a driving bit at the start, and then to a walking around bit?

Thanks for helping but its not view to a kill, both of the games were out around 1989, just before I got my c64.

Archived