wwe salaries

wwffan2

• Paid Members
It came out the list was bollocks. It was just something someone made up and posted on news sitz!~, based on rumours from different forums.

That's the first I've heard of that. I recall Meltzer at the time stating that it looked "about right" especially with regards to the perks, though he didn't know whether it was valid.

I think someone had posted this on another forum. I don't know if this was true or not.

It must've been a hell of a puritan site judging by the filter that you pasted:

- Rob Van Darn: $220,000

• Paid Members
That's the first I've heard of that. I recall Meltzer at the time stating that it looked "about right" especially with regards to the perks, though he didn't know whether it was valid.

Alvarez said this about it:

I don't know all of them, and by giving away names that would reveal sources. Basically, X number of guys have said yes, that's what I'm making, and X number of guys have said no, that's way off.

If I was Gene Snitskey, I'd be hoping it was true though.

• Paid Members

When you put things into perspective (exchange rate, paying for flights & accomodation), the likes of Matt Striker, Jillian Hall and Maria were on really shit money. Not 'shit money for someone on telly' shit, but shit for any job. You take all the crap into account I mentioned and that may be the equivalent of minimal wage over here.

• Paid Members

To be fair, all three of those were only under contract for part of that reference period, so the numbers aren't quite as low as they come across. They weren't making huge money by any stretch, but considering that it was "foot in the door" time and they didn't have any scope for merchandising or PPV add-ons there's no reason to believe that they wouldn't have earned any more subsequently.

I recall that Vickie Guerrero's numbers came out at the time she left a few years back. Now those were shockingly low, in the range of a few hundred per week I think.

• Paid Members

I've read two very conflicting stories about Vickie's pay. The one that came out in 2009 said she was the lowest paid person in the company, but an earlier one said Vince wanted to honour Eddie's contract, and signed her up on the same deal.

They're probably both bullshit, mind.

• Paid Members
Aye, the rumour was Vickie was on $500 per apperance, but was that ever substantiated or was it just bollocks?

I never heard of it ever being substantiated. The Torch and PWSpyware reported it at the time as "The word going around the locker room is that Vickie Guerrero was only being paid $500 per appearance by WWE. On top of that, she had to cover her own hotel and road expenses." Just because people gossiped about it doesn't make it true.

Still, I'm fairly sure that news following Eddie's death was that Vince honoured his salary and may have paid off the mortgage.

• Paid Members

Was Vicky Guerrero only working TV at that point? As far as I know, most of your money comes from house shows and PPV bonuses (or you just get your downside) and they don't pay much for TV tapings at all, which is a holdover from the days of "nah, you don't get paid much for telly cos we're giving you exposure".

• Paid Members
I am shocked at how much they were paying the big show what a waste.

Benoit and Guerrero look like they were getting underpaid.

Based on what? Big Show brings in more revenue to the company than Benoit did. Benoit's on half a million a year with all his flights (first class, no less) paid for. Not exactly peanuts.

This has been posted before, a couple of years ago. Most of it is irrelevant now anyway.

This is a different one that was posted before, as that one had Molly Holly on it.

Was Vicky Guerrero only working TV at that point? As far as I know, most of your money comes from house shows and PPV bonuses (or you just get your downside) and they don't pay much for TV tapings at all, which is a holdover from the days of "nah, you don't get paid much for telly cos we're giving you exposure".

She still only works TV, she does house shows very rarely - I'd say around 10 or less a year.

• Paid Members
Benoit and Guerrero look like they were getting underpaid.

Based on what? Big Show brings in more revenue to the company than Benoit did. Benoit's on half a million a year with all his flights (first class, no less) paid for. Not exactly peanuts.

Yeah, given the size of his house, I don't think he would have had much call to complain about his earnings:

34889-v2.jpg

This has been posted before, a couple of years ago. Most of it is irrelevant now anyway.

This is a different one that was posted before, as that one had Molly Holly on it.

Maybe that entry got deleted for some reason? The reference period is the same. I distinctly remember the salary and/or perks for several of them and they match up.

Archived