New Grand Pro Wrestling website

chrisisfear

312705_292081940809811_283510315000307_1182624_2090521891_n.jpg

Guys and gals, I'd like to introduce to you, the new look of Grand Pro Wrestling along with a brand spanking new website.

Check it out at

www.grandprowrestling.co.uk

People have commented on the recent look of the GPW posters, well they was just the start, we've redesigned and rebuilt the look and feel of the promotion and had originally planned to unveil the new look in the new year. But things have been going so well, we thought what better time than now?

Hope you all enjoy, and if anyone finds any bugs/errors, give me a message! ;)

(There maybe a few re-directing issues with that link taking people straight to the shop (or to nowhere), just force refresh (CTRL + R) and it should be sorted.)

Loving the new website, looks a lot easier to use than the old one as well as looking more professional and as mentioned the logo looks awesome. Might have to order a DVD or two soon aswell, it's been a while since I last ordered any and I really enjoyed them.

Yeah! Kastor is stil very much part of the Grand Pro roster. His last match was in May at "Battlefield" in Paradise Lost's title defence in the epic NHB Tag Match for the Trophy. Available right now at our new shop - http://www.grandprowrestling.co.uk/shop ;)

Others too haven't appeared since, or in some cases before May, but still considered active members of the roster and i'm sure will have a part to play on future shows.

Thanks for checking out the site, we're really pleased with it! Spread the word and hope you can make the show a week on Friday!

Archived