GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
That's what I'm not fully understanding, the up and down. Do I buy whilst they're down so I get them cheaper, then when they go back up I sell and make a profit?

Well you could do that in theory but there's no guarantee that they will eventually go back up (if you don't have a tip or do nothing i.e attacking a rival company that will effect the market), if you get a tip (especially from a reliable source) it generally means that the stock will go up in the next short while so when you get the tip buy some and then when it goes up get rid. Like the real stock market it's risky, you don't know how high it will go before it starts to tank again so you never really know the best time to get rid. You have to keep track of it though, I had a glitch where I bought loads of stock with Franklin after a tip and after seeing it had gone way up I went to sell and only had 1 share of something i'd never bought.

That's what I'm not fully understanding, the up and down. Do I buy whilst they're down so I get them cheaper, then when they go back up I sell and make a profit?

Yes. But I fucked it up with the cigarettes one. I invested when Lester mentioned it, and then they grew, but I thought they'd keep growing and next time I looked they'd sunk and the other cigarette company was back on the rise.

Ā 

Can the three characters transfer money to each other?

Edited by King Pitcos

In brilliant news, if true, some sites are now reporting that GTA Online will support 32 players, instead of the usual 16.

Ā 

If only it supported cross platform too. I love my PS3 and have no regrets on selling my 360, but no one else I know who plays this has one. I guess I'll just be all 'Cuckolders Represent' on my own in PS3 land.

Ā 

Your fault for getting a C64 when everyone else in the playground has a Spectrum. Enjoy Paradroid.

How do you change weapons while driving? Noticed Rockstar's Twitter mentioned "Hit L1/LB while driving, without a weapon equipped, to reply in kind" in reference to fellow drivers flipping the player off... But when I get into/onto a vehicle, it seems to auto-equip a weapon... And I can't figure out how to change that back to the fist.

• Paid Members
How do you change weapons while driving? Noticed Rockstar's Twitter mentioned "Hit L1/LB while driving, without a weapon equipped, to reply in kind" in reference to fellow drivers flipping the player off... But when I get into/onto a vehicle, it seems to auto-equip a weapon... And I can't figure out how to change that back to the fist.

X or Square, depending on whether its xBox or Playstation.

In brilliant news, if true, some sites are now reporting that GTA Online will support 32 players, instead of the usual 16.

Ā 

If only it supported cross platform too. I love my PS3 and have no regrets on selling my 360, but no one else I know who plays this has one. I guess I'll just be all 'Cuckolders Represent' on my own in PS3 land.

Ā 

Your fault for getting a C64 when everyone else in the playground has a Spectrum. Enjoy Paradroid.

Ā 

Meh.

• Paid Members

Has anyone pressed B (circle on PS3, I think) whilst jumping? Your character will try to flip. If you're quite high up you might be able to get a decent flip, which will look like a Swanton Bomb when Jeff is being lazy. If you try this from standing position, your character will do a hilarious Klinnsmann-type dive. If you do it whilst running, you can take out people in a John Cena/Ultimate Warrior running shoulder tackle fashion. Or if you're me, just use it to head-bump into walls and laugh hysterically like a child.

Ā 

Also, anyone else keep accidentally shooting when trying to change the station? I'm used to LB/L1 changing the station. Every fucking time I do it. And the annoying thing is when I do it, the police are after me straight away. Which reminds me,I was talking to a woman in the street, compete non-storyline A.I. pedestrian, and she told me to leave her alone or she'd call the police. I spoke to her again, and she said 'Right! That's it', called the police from her mobile and then I had a wanted star! What a bitch!

Edited by PunkStep