GTAV

Astro Hollywood

I'm so behind all you guys thanks to my PS3 death incident. But loving what I've played so far. Still to meet Trevor but much preferring Michael to Franklin so far. Just done the Life Invader TV mission and marked out a bit when Lester mentioned 'the Eastern European guy in Liberty City!'

My favourite Trevor switch was him trying to rape a homeless. Chasing strippers out of a club was the first time I switched to him in his pants. I've had the drunk one as well. Not had the Lost MC one, but driving round the countryside as Trev, I pulled into a diner or trailer park or something and loads of bikers started shooting me.

Eventually got to play as Trevor last night. My immediate thought was to go flying (something I hadn't got round to doing yet). I made my way to the airstrip not far from his council cabin and waited for about 10 minutes for a plane to land. None did so I thought I'd drive to the next nearest airport which just happened to be the military base. I stormed through, instant 5 stars, driving round trying to find the runway, spotted a fighter jet, drove up next to it and as I was about to get in, I got blown up by what I assume was a rocket launcher. I guess they really, really didn't want me to steal there plane. :(

• Paid Members
Eventually got to play as Trevor last night. My immediate thought was to go flying (something I hadn't got round to doing yet). I made my way to the airstrip not far from his council cabin and waited for about 10 minutes for a plane to land. None did so I thought I'd drive to the next nearest airport which just happened to be the military base. I stormed through, instant 5 stars, driving round trying to find the runway, spotted a fighter jet, drove up next to it and as I was about to get in, I got blown up by what I assume was a rocket launcher. I guess they really, really didn't want me to steal there plane. :(

We spent a good few hours on Monday in our flat trying to steal a cargo plane from there, taking turns between like 5 of us. Eventually one of them got in and took off to the massive applause and cheering from the rest of us, only to have them chased and blown down by harrier jets seconds into flight.

After that it all became about finding and stealing the harrier jets. Eventually one of the lasses got into it and took it off, and did some Starfox barrel rolls to dodge the incoming missiles and fly it out of the base, only to realise she didn't actually know how to land and end up smashing directly into traffic.

• Moderators

So... at this stage, before online opens up... I guess ammu nation stocks are only going to go up on the BAWSAQ right?

I haven't really liked into the stock market aspect properly yet, but intend to.could be really interesting, I think. I wonder how many people it would take to cause a significant market fluctuation.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Just had a random event where I picked up two people who were robbing a store, and it turned out that one of them was SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Patrick "Packie" McReary

From the in car conversation it also seems that SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

you can choose to take him on heists (plus there was a reference to the three leaf clover mission from IV)

Just had a random event where I picked up two people who were robbing a store, and it turned out that one of them was SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Patrick "Packie" McReary

From the in car conversation it also seems that SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

you can choose to take him on heists (plus there was a reference to the three leaf clover mission from IV)

I took him on my first one, he was pretty good! Done my first heist now, bloody clever game mechanic. I'm going to just try and romp through the main missions if I can before getting too distracted by everything else.