GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Moderators

I took Trevor way out to sea, and... (spoilers about what might happen if you do that)

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

It throws the Truman Show deal at you. Once I got so far out that I could no longer see land behind me, the weather started getting worse. The further I got out, the higher and crazier the waves, with lashing wind and rain. I stopped to take a photo, but as soon as I stopped moving, the boat sank. I swam up to the surface as the boat sank to the bottom, but there was a red dot on the radar. Then a shark started circling, and eventually, chewed me the fuck up and I died.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

I'm just up to the first Trevor Missions. It's the perfect GTA, it looks unbelievably good for a game so big. The driving has kept some of the weight behind it from GTA 4, but has made the cars fun to drive again. For the first time in a GTA, the gunplay actually works great as a stand-alone feature. The radio stations are a huge return to form after 4, the talk station is worth listening to again, and you get some of those moments when the perfect song comes on at the perfect time, 'Convoy' playing while I was rampaging down the sidewalk mowing people down with a bus has been the highlight so far. The humour's back as well, Lamar talking about his Apache bloodline had me roaring. I read that they even get in a dig aimed at the Edinburgh tram-works! Rockstar :love:

Going to spend the whole weekend playing the shit out of it.