GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

I haven't played since just before the Gunrunning DLC, added to that all CEO related stuff passed me by as I was more interested in the racing aspect. I've got a lot of catching up to do, so will no doubt get back on soon. Can't wait to get back on after reading some of these posts so cheers. 

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, W35ty said:

I'm too scared to go online. The last time i was on was during the hacking days and i kept getting owned.

Since then i upgraded to PS4 and now i'm scared of how long the updates will take to install.

Just play invite only or solo sessions. You still get access to everything mission/heist wise as you'll still get invites to the jobs and all the good stuff, all without randoms shooting you up. 

• Paid Members

Has any one noticed money going “missing” from their GTA Online accounts? I started a game this morning with $3.5m, although I thought I’d left with $3.7m. So play a little, got back to $3.7m, deposited it in my Maze Bank account, and made a mental note of it. Went to play again this evening and my balance was back at $3.5m!

• 5 months later...
  • Paid Members

Ok, so one last trip into the breach before Red Dead 2 arrives? 

The Doomsday Heist is here

Seems an absolute shit load worth of content within this one. Apparently the Heist itself is around 12 hours of playtime and there are so many futuristic weapons and vehicles to boot. My head is spinning already. 

• Paid Members

Yeah, I’ve not jumped on it just yet as I’m waiting for my usual gta mates to have time. I’m going to rinse it before Red Dead.

Saying that, I doubt it’s the last update... last one for a while yes. In June/July numerous respected modders, even those who have had positive feedback from rockstar (Open IV) have received cease and desist from Take Two. This included designs for the San Andreas map that was visitable in beta form when playing GTA 5 online. So either it’s in the pipeline for a future update... or, they start again with GTA 6... which seems bloody pointless for at least another 3 years.

Anyway, Red Dead... man I can’t wait.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Just landed the plane after about 20 attempts, Trevor is currently rocking a pink vest with Pussycat on it and baby blue shorts showing off his awful tattoos.

Now I’m bounty hunting the banker. Was up until about 4am this morning playing. What a game.

Slowly making my way through this thread as well. Makes for good reading 

Edited by SuperBacon

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

I’ve got the urge to play GTA Online again. I haven’t played for years, but have seen some clips on a YouTube and there are people driving round in Batmobiles and flying Deloreans. Have they completely jumped the shark and turned it into shit or is it still good fun?

Edited by waters44