GTAV

Astro Hollywood

They're adding a Parkour mode? That sounds great. I still haven't got past the novelty of pressing a button (can't remember which button now) mid-jump to make you fall over and faceplant so I'll be all over this.

The "parkour" maps are user based ones that are basically one of 2 things. 1 is there's a package which you have to climb and jump to when you reach the top you secure the package and you win. The second kind is more common and they're bullshit. In these you have the guy who made the map has it where he spawns in an area where he can climb a ladder then pick up a mini gun, rocket launcher and has a ton of health/armour pickups. Whilst everyone else is penned into an area with golf clubs and he kills everyone whilst under fire from a dickhead, who you're supposed to climb up to. These are the ones that have invites like "HAX0r game $1,000,000, 500,000 RP nonR* parkour" as there name.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Has anyone checked out the new Executives and other criminals update? Looks to be dripping with new fun stuff and plenty of crap to blow some cash on.Ā http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52545/gta-online-executives-and-other-criminals-now-available

Ā 

I haven't played GTA for a while now, but I may have to check this out.

Is anyone still playing online on Xbox One? I've been really fancying doing a few heists, and wouldn't mind checking out these new features that have just been added this week, but most of my former crew-mates have moved on to other games. If anyone fancies saving me from playing online with dickheads (which unfortunately there seems to be a rather high proportion of), please give MisterHumphries a shout!

Is anyone still playing online on Xbox One? I've been really fancying doing a few heists, and wouldn't mind checking out these new features that have just been added this week, but most of my former crew-mates have moved on to other games. If anyone fancies saving me from playing online with dickheads (which unfortunately there seems to be a rather high proportion of), please give MisterHumphries a shout!

Add me, currently playing through Fallout 4, but could do with a break. I'm BL4M3Y, hope to hear from you soon.

• 5 months later...
  • Paid Members

Anyone been playing this recently?

Ā 

Haven't clocked any serious time in well over a year now. I've glanced at a few of the updates but nothing more than that. I honestly feel like there's so much going on in GTA online that I kinda I feel left behind with it to be honest...Ā 

Ā 

Anyways, A new update dropped yesterday which seems to be pretty cool though...

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t2mi19DcmE&feature=youtu.be

Ā 

Ā 

actual_1465290614.jpg

Ā 

"Continue your mission to become the ultimate criminal kingpin of Los Santos and Blaine County inĀ GTA Online: Further Adventures in Finance and Felony.Ā As CEO, you'll enjoy all the special abilities of being a VIP, plus access to a whole new frontier of black market opportunities with SecuroServā€™s patented Special Cargo Network, allowing you to buy and sell illegal goods across a city-wide empire.

THE EXECUTIVE SUITE
To get your operation up and running, you'll need an executive office fitting the title along with a skillful team of hired Associates. Dynasty 8 Executive Realty, in partnership with SecuroServ, now have a new line of deluxe office suites specifically for the motivated career criminal. These masterpieces in executive design come with a full-time assistant, helipad, boardroom, Donā€™t Cross the Line arcade game, and optional storage space like the Gun Locker, allowing you to personalize your perfect weapon loadout before you go on the job.

actual_1465290621.jpg

An executive office also includes private access to the SecuroServ Special Cargo Network, which youā€™ll use to invest in Warehouses and traffic rare and exotic product throughout the city. Warehouses store all Special Cargo and storage space is valuable; manage your inventory wisely and maximize your margins by selling when the prices are right.

actual_1465290630.jpg
Run dangerous, multi-part Buy Missions with your team of Associates to store and stockpile Special Cargo.

BUY AND SELL SPECIAL CARGOĀ 
Buy missions require skill from a coordinated team of Associates to successfully pull off. Missions are grouped into three categories that increase in difficulty based on how many crates of contraband you intend to purchase and how much risk you are willing to take on. With greater risks ā€“ whether from the FIB, LSPD or rival player Organizations ā€“ come greater rewards.Ā 

actual_1465290640.jpg
Manage your inventory carefully from Small, Medium and Large Warehouses. Overstocked warehouses with lucrative goods wonā€™t stay secret for long...

Accumulating inventory will drive demand in the market. When the time comes to sell, youā€™ll have various offers to choose from based on your inventory. Sell missions require constant vigilance; keep your eyes peeled as the job isnā€™t over until all of your Cargo is safely transported, and destroyed Cargo can eat into your profits.

DEFEND YOUR WAREHOUSE
Major players attract attention and warehouses stocked with high volumes of valuable goods wonā€™t stay secret for long. Act quickly to avoid losing a percentage of your Special Cargo in surprise attacks from resident gangs of Los Santos.

actual_1465290672.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Anyone given it a go yet?

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members

Havenā€™t played for a few months now. I tend to play games exclusively until a get a new one, so Star Wars: Battlefront is my game of choice at the minute.

Ā 

Still would like to do the heists if there are any PS4 users who want to go through them?

• Paid Members

I haven't played much in a while. I'm assuming all that new content requires a lot of in game cash to take advantage of?

Just start tipping waitresses 10% like normal people then you can save a bit of money to use for in-game cash :thumbsup: