GTAV

Astro Hollywood

I've just discovered the daily tasks thing. You get three to do and you get dosh plus XP. If you do something like ten days worth on the bounce you can get over a mill. It's a bit bugged though, like if you've already done the stunt jumps you can't do one again so you'll reset your ongoing score.

But what kind of person has the patience and spare time to do all the stunt jumps? Exactly.

• Paid Members

I've just discovered the daily tasks thing. You get three to do and you get dosh plus XP. If you do something like ten days worth on the bounce you can get over a mill. It's a bit bugged though, like if you've already done the stunt jumps you can't do one again so you'll reset your ongoing score.

But what kind of person has the patience and spare time to do all the stunt jumps? Exactly.

Are these stunt jumps something different to the parachute dive jobs?

EDIT: Ignore me. Just realised you mean the ramps etc ones in cars.

Edited by Your Fight Site

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Yes you do, you won't be able to play any games online without a PlayStation Plus account. Assuming it's the same as XB Live, that is.

Edit: Rey got in first, but yeah confirms what I thought

Edited by PunkStep

• Awards Moderator

That’s a bit of a shitter after upgrading from the PS3, where it was free to play online.

A dick move, but they realised the Xbox owners were perfectly happy to shell out ÂŁ50 a year (or whatever it was) just for the privilege of playing online. So why not join the bandwagon?

• Paid Members

I must say I wasn’t dropped from a session once last night; there doesn’t seem to be as many modders (can’t recall one, whereas PS3 had at least one in nearly every session); and nearly not as many parkour deathmatches when launching a quick job DM. Although it has only been a day.

I’m also really liking the random events that pop up online—won one where you had a time limit to melee kill as many other players as possible.

I must say I wasn’t dropped from a session once last night; there doesn’t seem to be as many modders (can’t recall one, whereas PS3 had at least one in nearly every session); and nearly not as many parkour deathmatches when launching a quick job DM. Although it has only been a day.

I’m also really liking the random events that pop up online—won one where you had a time limit to melee kill as many other players as possible.

You do still get invites to those sort of shitty deathmatches, but I never bother with them. I haven't seen any modders at all in GTA online, bear in mind I've only played on 360 then PS4. The new event types they;re constantly adding are also a lot of fun, though it is annoying with some of them when there's not enough people to start some of them.

• Paid Members

You do still get invites to those sort of shitty deathmatches, but I never bother with them. I haven't seen any modders at all in GTA online, bear in mind I've only played on 360 then PS4. The new event types they;re constantly adding are also a lot of fun, though it is annoying with some of them when there's not enough people to start some of them.

Yeah, I did notice one or two that mentioned parkour—nowhere near as many as I’d see on PS3.