GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

Getting a bit fed up with deathmatches in GTA Online to be honest. Absolutely sick of those ā€œparkourā€ and ā€œhack lobbiesā€ that are nothing but open season for the first person to reach the ā€˜topā€™. Takes an absolute age to land in the lobby for a ā€œtraditionalā€ deathmatch.[/moan]

Getting a bit fed up with deathmatches in GTA Online to be honest. Absolutely sick of those ā€œparkourā€ and ā€œhack lobbiesā€ that are nothing but open season for the first person to reach the ā€˜topā€™. Takes an absolute age to land in the lobby for a ā€œtraditionalā€ deathmatch.[/moan]

Ā 

This is the only thing worse than *beep* INVITE to Snipers vs. Stunters.

Ā 

That shit can fuck itself into oblivion.

• Paid Members

Ā 

Ā 

When you get invites it will tell you whether or not it is Rockstar approved.

Ā 

Was more meaning when you go to Jobs in the pause menu. In-game invitesā€¦?

Ā 

When you search jobs in the pause menu it is sorted into made by Rockstar and Rockstar verified.

Ā 

Is that a PS4-only thing? As Iā€™m on PS3 and donā€™t see that. I go to the pause menu > Online > Jobs > Join Job > Deathmatch. Then 9 times out of 10, the session it drops me in is a ā€œpArkOUr!1``ā€ session. Either that, or fuckinā€™ ā€œRUN N GUNā€.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

When you search jobs in the pause menu it is sorted into made by Rockstar and Rockstar verified.

Ā 

Is that a PS4-only thing? As Iā€™m on PS3 and donā€™t see that. I go to the pause menu > Online > Jobs > Join Job > Deathmatch. Then 9 times out of 10, the session it drops me in is a ā€œpArkOUr!1``ā€ session. Either that, or fuckinā€™ ā€œRUN N GUNā€.

Ā 

You;re on about joining random jobs, rather than what I was talking about which was finding certain jobs and either joining that job or hosting it yourself.

• Paid Members

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Youā€™re on about joining random jobs, rather than what I was talking about which was finding certain jobs and either joining that job or hosting it yourself.

Ā 

Yeah. If I host one, it takes an age to get the required number of people, even if I invite every one in the current session. So I try and join already open jobs, but the majority are now kids in parkour and ā€œhackā€ lobbies.