GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

more often then not you end up in a game with someone who has no idea what they are doing or just wants to dick about. Then someone will leave and you have to start all over again.

Oh, god, yes. There’s one where you have to assassinate a guy called Popov in his home. The guy on the headset says to go in quietly, take out the guards, and then Popov himself. Then you get some moron who just whips out a machine gun, the guards sound the alarm, and Popov makes a run for it.

It’s like, do you hear what the guy just said? They’re instructions, not white noise!

• Paid Members

Couple of vids. 

Not sure if this is real, but it's great either way. A PC modder decides to see what happens if you add a giant whale to the game and drop it out the sky:

A couple of guys create a real-life rendition of a Vice City mission, complete with animation glitches:

• Paid Members

How do I trigger a heist? I’ve done the Fleeca job, get plenty of invites to other heists, but I want to host my own.

I’ve called Lester and there’s no option to start a heist that I can see and looked around the planning room in my apartment, but just can’t work out how to actually host my own heist.

• Paid Members

What rank are you and do you have a high-end apartment? If so, do you have the money to put up front for the heist?

Did you host the Fleeca Job heist or just take part in it?

Lester usually phones you about 30 seconds into your online game and the green H will pop up on the map leading to your heist room.

Edited by Bettencourt

• Paid Members

What rank are you and do you have a high-end apartment? If so, do you have the money to put up front for the heist?

Did you host the Fleeca Job heist or just take part in it?

Lester usually phones you about 30 seconds into your online game and the green H will pop up on the map leading to your heist room.

Rank 201 with high-end apartment with planning room.

• 5 months later...
  • Paid Members

Sorry to drag up an old thread…

How do the leaderboards work on GTA Online? Are they unique per console (i.e. PS3 differs to PS4); unique per platform (PS3 and PS4 are the same, but different from Xbox 360/Xbox One); or game-wide (PS users see the same leaderboards as Xbox users)?

Edited by Your Fight Site