GTAV

Astro Hollywood

I think Rockstar are wise to wait until after Xmas for the release/further info. Call of Duty has become the gaming equivalent of a SyCo song in the Xmas charts- it's inevitable it will be the biggest fish by some distance and all the buzz will be around it.

That's the worst possible comparison I can think of.

I understand why people like Call of Duty.

It's an excellent comparison. He said nothing of the quality of the game, just that it's inevitable and the buzz will be around it. Activision love milking franchises for all they are worth. They killed Guitar Hero and Tony Hawk through over saturation and needless 'innovation'. They will eventually do the same to COD, even if it is still OK at the moment.

• Paid Members
Just been confirmed Vice City is coming to iOS and Android in the next month or so as well. Unfortunately it'll be iPad 2 and new iPad only.

Wonder if they'll end up doing a PS3 download version like with GTA III.

FUCK YES!! GTA 3 plays very well on my galaxy s2, and Vice City is infinitely better, so I cannot wait for this.

• Paid Members

It's the quirkiness, humour and all-out fun that appeals to me for GTA, for me the open world isn't the main draw. You can have any open world game and it wouldn't have the charm of a Rockstar game. I am going to find it hard investing time in another game after Skyrim though- that has drained me emotionally. What a game. If any game will get me out of this post-Skyrim gaming depression, GTAV will.