GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

Right, that's two in this thread that never managed it on the PS2 but then pissed it on the Xbox. I'm going to make it three and finally clear those fucking Zero missions.

Right after I finish playing Skyrim in a few months time.

Skyrim is ok but after I started killing dragons easily got a bit bored of it. I really didnt know how I done the z mission I thought I failed it as I had a tiny bit of life left. Still stuck on the boat mission I killed everyone on the fly past except the rpg guy always run out of bullets.

I too hated Zero, but I wanted 100% and had to do them. I did do them, got to about 98.5% completion with only a handful of stunt jumps to do and then accidently saved over it. That was the closest I ever came to suicide.

I played it again recently on the 360 too, and found those missions easier. The trick with 'Supply Lines' is to not hold the button down to speed it up. Just glide and use the gas when you need to add height, and again when heading back to land.

I too hated Zero, but I wanted 100% and had to do them. I did do them, got to about 98.5% completion with only a handful of stunt jumps to do and then accidently saved over it. That was the closest I ever came to suicide.

I played it again recently on the 360 too, and found those missions easier. The trick with 'Supply Lines' is to not hold the button down to speed it up. Just glide and use the gas when you need to add height, and again when heading back to land.

ill try that thanks man

finally done the boat mission after a night of keep fucking it up i woke up yesterday had one go and done it. Done bout 10 missions yesterday then got stuck on Torino mission leave it for a few days then ill try again. Makes me mad when i fuck up but i want to keep trying

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

From psu.com

No game in recent memory has stirred such fiery buzz with so little exposure as Rockstar Game's upcoming epic Grand Theft Auto V. With little more than a handful of screenshots and a single teaser trailer, this open-world opus has ignited theories and contention alike. No less turbulent is the matter of the game's release date, which has been fiercely debated and predicted since the game first showed face almost one year ago.

It's a strange feeling to anticipate the announcement of a release date almost as much as one anticipates the game itself, but we should expect no less from a franchise so storied. And the wait for that announcement is almost over. Game Informer's December issue will play host to a massive cover story that takes GTA V and blows it out of the water. Gameplay, story, and setting details are all expected, but GI Editor-in-Chief Andy McNamara confirmed on Twitter a couple days ago that the game's release date would also be among the points covered. The typical print release schedule dictates that a magazine's December issue will release sometime during November, which fits well with a statement about GTA V on Rockstar's Newswire blog earlier today: "Lots of info coming next month. Get ready."

That statement came along with the game's first official artwork, which you can check out here (it looks freakin' sweet). PSU.com will be absorbing GTA V news like a sponge next month, so be sure to check back for a bevy of details on the game, including its release date. In the meantime, make your voice heard in the comments and let us know when you'd like GTA V to be unleashed.

Do we get Game Informer in this country?

• Paid Members
No game in recent memory has stirred such fiery buzz with so little exposure as Rockstar Game's upcoming epic Grand Theft Auto V. With little more than a handful of screenshots and a single teaser trailer, this open-world opus has ignited theories and contention alike. No less turbulent is the matter of the game's release date, which has been fiercely debated and predicted since the game first showed face almost one year ago.

I wouldn't say this is the case- unless in saying 'recent memory' they mean...well since the last GTA game came out. The buzz is nothing like near that of the previous 3 games (VC, SA & 4), but that's probably mainly due to the fact little information is out there. When a date is released and more info, people will start going nuts. As this thread is now 1 year old today, I think people are trying not to get worked up over it until they have an idea when it's actually coming out.

I think Rockstar are wise to wait until after Xmas for the release/further info. Call of Duty has become the gaming equivalent of a SyCo song in the Xmas charts- it's inevitable it will be the biggest fish by some distance and all the buzz will be around it. By avoiding a clash with this and other gaming series' on Xmas lists (Assasin's Creed, FIFA/PES and other annual games) they will have a lot more focus solely on the title when it is released. But it's not unusual for Rockstar to do this with their big games these days- Red Dead and GTA IV were both released in Spring to a massive buzz and response. I spent ages trekking around London trying to find a copy of GTAIV on release date- sold out everywhere.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members
I think Rockstar are wise to wait until after Xmas for the release/further info. Call of Duty has become the gaming equivalent of a SyCo song in the Xmas charts- it's inevitable it will be the biggest fish by some distance and all the buzz will be around it.

That's the worst possible comparison I can think of.

I understand why people like Call of Duty.

• Paid Members

To be fair, they attract a very similar market. X-Factor for 'er in the relationship, and COD for 'im.

I'd love another RD game Steve, like you definitely one of my top 5 games. Absolutely brilliant. In fact, as I've finished Skyrim at long last (after clocking a mere 250 hours), I might have a bit of Undead Nightmare tonight.