GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

No Las Ventura's doesn't really bother me. They could make a completely seperate game for a Las Vegas-type place.

I'm glad they are going all out with the countryside, driving through it in San Andreas was my favorite part of the game, and the grey concrete blocks of GTA 4 bored me after awhile. The areas need alot of diversity to feel alive and this looks like it has it in spades.

Also, the shot of the digger on the hill at about 1:00 into the trailer is fucking beautiful.

• Paid Members

OK, as we're probably not going to have any more news for a while, new question for all: Which features from Rockstar's post GTA4 games do you hope get included in GTA5? LA Noire's face-scan tech has been discussed a bit already but what about something like RDR's gang hideouts or hunting side missions?

Gang territories is a must as far as I'm concerned. It added a nice side element to SA whilst also incorporating it into the main story at times.

I'm not a big fan of collectibles, I hated all the Oysters/Horseshoes/Snapshots/Tags you had to do in SA. Weren't there something like 200 of them in total? Complete ball ache.

Customisable cars was good fun. And a more diverse range of attire compared to IV would be good too.

And also, money. You can end up with so much with nothing to spend it on. Either give us something to waste our money on, or don't make it so easy to obtain.

• Paid Members

Yeah, fuck the gym. I hated it when you were in the middle of the desert and that meter came on to tell you that you were getting fatter. Plus I had the gym glitch. Didn't mind the other stuff, just never really bothered with the tattoos and clothing and shit.

• Paid Members

I quite like all that stuff if it's all progressive, if every time I went to the gym I got slightly more ripped, and then didn't go back down again it would have been better. Same thing with the relationships in GTA4, like Dent says, it's not the fucking Sims. And it's not real life either, it's a game where the fun should come first. The stuff that only went up was great, proficiency with each gun, driving skill, flying skill etc, just make it all like that.

Edited by Burchill's Buddy

• Paid Members

I liked training up, but I dont think I ever got really fat in SA. In fact does anyone use the drinks machines, hotdog stands in the GTA games? Unless you're near death and far away from your house they were pointless.

And also, money. You can end up with so much with nothing to spend it on.

Thats always been my biggest annoyance. Apart from the first hour of gameplay when you need to budget for guns, money is pointless pretty quick.

A really high value achievement could lazily solve that. Or an expensive service like spawn a helicopter etc.