GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Silky Kisser said:

In what way was it a complete waste of time, John? 

It was always a stripped-down version of the PS4/Xbox One versions. Features started becoming current generation-only until Rockstar just went, “Yeah, PS3/Xbox 360 players aren’t going to get anything new for Online”.

On 28/06/2017 at 8:15 PM, JNLister said:

Yep, no updates since late 2015. Once that happened, the number of people playing on PS3 plummeted

Excellent, I might be able to browse new clothes without being killed now.

• Paid Members

Aw man, I'm so happy I started playing this again.

So much enjoyment to be had just hanging out in Invite Only lobbies around the the gang territories. I just steal their modded cars and store them in my nearby garage and then flog them to LSC. I have the CEO and MC stuff waiting on me but I'm quite content with just doing this over and over. It's loads of fun.

GTA has had a new lease of life for me recently.

I've recently got the MC Club, cocaine lockup and a bunker. The price of the property alone doesn't take into account the upgrades you have to get, which I didn't know at the outset.

Its a lot of fun though. Although has caused arguments with the other half as so much time can be burnt just earning 20k a time doing MC club missions.

If anybody's on PS4, let me know your username on a private message and I'll add you, always looking for more players for drug deals. Got one coming up soon!

Yeah I fucked up with the CEO mission thing.  Bought the cheapest office but it cleaned me out, now I've no money to buy a lock up.  I did take advantage of signing up to the rockstar social club mailing list to get the 200k to be put in my account sometime this month.

• Paid Members

Because I'm such a pansy, I joined one of hose 'peaceful crews' in order to get CEO business done without cunts shooting you down and destroying your cargo. Anyways, I'd saved up 9 crates in my small warehouse and thought I'd sell the lot, seeing as the entire lobby were crew mates and shouldn't give me any hassle. My first attempt at a sell mission.

The delivery vehicle was the Mallard and there were 6 drop offs in total. I managed 1 drop off before I collided with a pylon that seemingly insta-spawned in front of me and blew up the rest of my packages. 

Fucking Christ. It had taken me a while to get all those crates. To lose them all in one go was crushing.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yeah I fucked up with the CEO mission thing.  Bought the cheapest office but it cleaned me out, now I've no money to buy a lock up.  I did take advantage of signing up to the rockstar social club mailing list to get the 200k to be put in my account sometime this month.

Have you played any of the VIP missions through the CEO menu? Things like Sightseer and Head Hunter pay around 25k for 6-7 minutes of work. best way to get you on the path to a warehouse it seems. Also, you might be better saving more and getting the vehicle warehouse instead of the normal one. It apparently pays much better.

Being able to spawn the Buzzard infront of you is pretty damn awesome.

Edited by Silky Kisser