GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

I can not wait, looks to be immense.

Really hoping the 3-4 main characters with intertwining arcs is a reality, it'll be something a little different, and could bring together some already existing characters into one fling.

Remember when Claude popped up in San Andreas with Catalina?

One thing I NEED to happen, well it's simple really, who lives in Vinewood?

That's right ... KENT PAUL!!!!

• Paid Members
There's also a shot of a homeless man who looks a lot like Niko too. Could all be red herrings but if true my money is theirs, however much they want of it.

I definitely saw Shawn Michaels' chin.

That post made me laugh so much. Well played Pity.

Shame I've seen it about three times since my return.

Since your return? Have you been away?

I like to think he's been on a vigilante mission, driving house to house in the UK, and shooting anyone involved in 1PW.

*ring on the doorbell*

Hello?

Hello sir. Are you .. *checks list* ..?

Yes, that's me.

DID YOU NOT GET TAUGHT IT'S DANGEROUS TO PLAY WITH KHEMICALS AT SCHOOL?!

*BANG*

I like to think he's been on a vigilante mission, driving house to house in the UK, and shooting anyone involved in 1PW.*ring on the doorbell*Hello?Hello sir. Are you .. *checks list* ..?Yes, that's me.DID YOU NOT GET TAUGHT IT'S DANGEROUS TO PLAY WITH KHEMICALS AT SCHOOL?!*BANG*

kinda like Steve Buscemi's character in Billy Maddison? The guy with the list

Lister: "Everyone's secretly wondering if you can shoot the dog."

Mrs Lister: "Maybe you can feed it and play with it like Nintendogs."

Secretly? The first my housemate said when I pointed out there was a dog in the trailer was "Do you think you can shoot the dog?"

I don't know whether to be surprised at her or not...I think I'm proud of the corruption of her mind we've done over the last few months.

• Paid Members

Not really surprised at the inclusion of dogs in this one, if that will be the case. They had loads of dogs in Red Dead Redemption too, and thats essentially a Wild West GTA.

There's gonna be alot of controversy if you can shoot the animals, people care more about animals than people. Remember when PETA flipped out about being able to shoot dogs in Call of Duty.

I don't think that counts as "a lot of controversy". PETA flip their lid over every little thing. There was no real outcry from level headed people. You've been able to kill dogs and other animals in games for years. You could kill all kinds of animals in Resident Evil games, granted they were aggressive, killer animals, but you could kill all manner of innocent animals in RDR. In fact, you were encouraged to do so if you wanted to get 100% completion for the game.

PETA can go fuck themselves. If there are animals in this game, I'm twatting them with a baseball bat, I don't care what Alec Baldwin says.

Me too, in fact I'm going to play RDR for a bit, just to skin a bear and think of KrAzY while I do it.

• Paid Members
PETA can go fuck themselves. If there are animals in this game, I'm twatting them with a baseball bat, I don't care what Alec Baldwin says.

Me too, in fact I'm going to play RDR for a bit, just to skin a bear and think of KrAzY while I do it.

It's annoying that the bear is mostly the only creature that doesn't spawn in Beecher's Hope. Having a 'dummy' for knife-fights would be useful.

From our friends at Rockstar :

We are very proud to officially announce that Grand Theft Auto V is in full development.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California.

Download Grand Theft Auto V logo desktops, backgrounds, avatars and icons at the Rockstar Games Downloads section.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...nouncement.html