'You know you're an indy wrestler when....'

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... you fling yourself about like a Parkinsons sufferer on fire for 20 minutes taking insane bumps, and then the main event consists of a fat guy shouting "shall I?" and getting a much bigger reaction.

... your entrance music is connected to the speakers by one of the other wrestler's iPod. And it's actually not even your current theme but the one you used two years ago. Because someone lost the laptop with everyone's entrances on.

... the fans are pissing on your match because someone more high-profile was announced in your spot, but either no-showed or was never actually contacted about appearing.

... you go 45 minutes in the last match before intermission, because no-one has a clue what's going on.

... the crowd for the main event is half what it was for the opener, because everyone is worried about the last train home. Because it's starting hours later than scheduled. Because the talent didnt know if they should start the show so waited about for an hour to see if they get paid or not, causing an hour delay. Or the last match before intermission went 45 minutes.

If you chuck in a hour long intermission too you got a standard 1PW show there

... your entrance music is connected to the speakers by one of the other wrestler's iPod. And it's actually not even your current theme but the one you used two years ago. Because someone lost the laptop with everyone's entrances on.

... the fans are pissing on your match because someone more high-profile was announced in your spot, but either no-showed or was never actually contacted about appearing.

... you go 45 minutes in the last match before intermission, because no-one has a clue what's going on.

... the crowd for the main event is half what it was for the opener, because everyone is worried about the last train home. Because it's starting hours later than scheduled. Because the talent didnt know if they should start the show so waited about for an hour to see if they get paid or not, causing an hour delay. Or the last match before intermission went 45 minutes.

No shit. I remember their show in Barnsley in 2006.

Corino/Doug Williams went on, literally, just before midnight and was announced as having a one hour time limit.

Judging by the slow pace they were working in the first 5 mins or so, my mate and I knew it was gonna go the hour [or at least, a very long time] and, for the first time ever, walked out during a match and before the show ended.

No shit. I remember their show in Barnsley in 2006.

Corino/Doug Williams went on, literally, just before midnight and was announced as having a one hour time limit.

Judging by the slow pace they were working in the first 5 mins or so, my mate and I knew it was gonna go the hour [or at least, a very long time] and, for the first time ever, walked out during a match and before the show ended.

I was at that show too. Me and a mate wandered outside with a beer through a side door and bumped into Jimmy Snuka, spent ten minutes talking to him about Barnsley bitter - he didnt have a cluie what we were on about but was very polite - top geezer.

Corino / Douglas 1 hour match went to a 45min(ish) time limit draw

In fact thinking of it was this the one which showed the England Portugal match on a tv before the card? The scottish cock Jay pheonix was walking up and down in front of everyone with the Saltaire when England lost.

In fact thinking of it was this the one which showed the England Portugal match on a tv before the card? The scottish cock Jay pheonix was walking up and down in front of everyone with the Saltaire when England lost.

Yeah, I remember that.

Wallace was flicking everyone off and laughing whenever Portugal got a goal or jumping infront of the screen whenever England were about to score.

I think Ruffneck [or someone] decked him later in the show. I remember we were on the opposite side of the merch stand and heard a massive crash which, I believe, was Phoenix going over/into the table. Didnt see it so could be wrong.

Archived