'You know you're an indy wrestler when....'

Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

I'll repost something from the last time you got yourself into a bit of a twist.

Just noticed, about 99% of your posts on here have involved a member of the Knight Family, which is strange. Its either A) Your a big fucking fan of Saraya and her daughter B) A mentalist stalker type. C) SBA under a different account (or basically answer "B") or D) a member of the Knight Dynasty posing under this account to put over this pair. Which ever it is saying "knowing who their family are" is such a retarded thing to say. You should wash your gob out even typing that.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...you work in a Wimpy during the day.

I used to love Wimpy! Do they still have Wimpys?

Theres still one in Nottingham

And Lowestoft.

There's more than you think. They used to have a map on their website showing you where they all were, I think there were about 70 locations.

They've now replaced it with this one, which only shows the nearest 8 to a postcode you enter:

http://www.wimpy.uk.com/storemap.asp

That postcode map must not be updated frequently, the Wimpy in Margate closed about 8 years ago.

Isn't the tiny one on the seafront still open? It's bad that I live there and don't know isn't it?

• Paid Members

... your entrance music is connected to the speakers by one of the other wrestler's iPod. And it's actually not even your current theme but the one you used two years ago. Because someone lost the laptop with everyone's entrances on.

... the fans are pissing on your match because someone more high-profile was announced in your spot, but either no-showed or was never actually contacted about appearing.

... you go 45 minutes in the last match before intermission, because no-one has a clue what's going on.

... the crowd for the main event is half what it was for the opener, because everyone is worried about the last train home. Because it's starting hours later than scheduled. Because the talent didnt know if they should start the show so waited about for an hour to see if they get paid or not, causing an hour delay. Or the last match before intermission went 45 minutes.

Archived