'You know you're an indy wrestler when....'

Snitsky's back acne

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

...You dont throw your t-shirt to the fans in the crowd...because you only have the one.

Doug Williams (@DWilliamsTNA) is getting in on it too.

#youknowyouranindywrestlerwhen the venue is so small it doesn't appear on any maps and nobody in the town has heard of it...

#youknowyouranindywrestlerwhen the promoter can't afford to pay your expenses but buys everybody a drink in the bar after the show...

Edit - Wahey!

@DWilliamsTNA

#youknowyouranindywrestlerwhen you are voted #1 on the UKFF Top 50....

• Paid Members

When you've bragged to people about how many of the UKFF 50 you've worked with

When you defend the reputation of a proven shitarse promoter because you can't afford to risk offending him on the incredibly slim chance that he'll pay you. After all, didn't he say he'd make you champion?

...You dont throw your t-shirt to the fans in the crowd...because you only have the one.

Doug Williams (@DWilliamsTNA) is getting in on it too.

#youknowyouranindywrestlerwhen the venue is so small it doesn't appear on any maps and nobody in the town has heard of it...

#youknowyouranindywrestlerwhen the promoter can't afford to pay your expenses but buys everybody a drink in the bar after the show...

Gotta love Doug!

I wonder if the first one refers to the Granby. I remember the first time going there my sat nav couldn't find it and took me to a hotel called The Granby about 20 mins away instead. Asked dude at reception where this other place was and he had no clue.

Archived