FWA @ Memorabilia London | 29th & 30th Oct | London

FWAUK.com

Event: FWA @ Memorabilia London

Dates: SATURDAY 29th OCTOBER 2011 AND SUNDAY 30th OCTOBER 2011

Venue: ExCeL LONDON, ONE WESTERN GATEWAY, ROYAL VICTORIA DOCK, LONDON, E16 1XL (CLICK HERE FOR VENUE INFORMATION)

Tickets: For ticket information please visit http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/london/tickets/

MATCH CARD (29/10/2011)

mem11oct-sat-leroy-joel.jpg

Read more...

mem11oct-sat-max-stixx.jpg

Read more...

mem11oct-sat-xander-chase.jpg

Read more...

MATCH CARD (30/10/2011)

mem11oct-sun-handicap.jpg

Read more...

mem11oct-sun-triple.jpg

Read more...

More matches to be announced soon & over the Memorabilia weekend....

• Paid Members
If my memory serves, it is due to be Rockstar Spud vs Storm for the Flyweight title and Rees/Redman vs The Leaders

Yes i remeber now, been waiting on that for the past year or so. FWA could do with new belts really, That replacement belt looks no where near as swish as the old one, and although the tag belts where "Ok", i remeber the old FWA flyweight belt being a replica with an FWA sticker on it. So year!

• Paid Members
They do have a new belt because the same person made our title. I believe you can see it on the website

What a "New" new title, are they still using the one from way back that stone had? As that was a replacement jobby from back in the old FWA days.

Also out of interest, who made the belt for you/them ?

• Paid Members

God knows how i missed that on the site, not sure what i was expecting but thats a decent belt. Again they could do with replacing the main title to be honest, as i randomly really dont like the look of it at all.

Bar that looking forward to when FWA finally crowns new champions!

Archived