21CW Last Man Standing 30th October Saltaire, Bradford

SebbStrife

276841_262806580415891_7029442_n.jpg

21st Century Wrestling and the Victoria Hall proudly presents its Third show "21CW Last Man Standing" Live from the Saltaire Victoria Hall on October 30th 2011 at 6 PM.

21CW is bringing British Pro Wrestling back to the 21st century.

Times/Date:

Sunday The 30th October 2011

Doors open at 5.00 pm

Show Starts at 6.00 pm

Ticket information:

Tickets on sale now or can be purchased on the door on the day of the event!

Adult Tickets:

Is this the same 21CW that used to run the PR1 club in Preston?

Indeed it is. Moved, re-grouped, and re-invigorated. Different players this time around. Dead wood scrapped.

Sounds good to me. Bradford's a bit far for me this time around, but the old times were some of the best nights of my life.

Is this the same 21CW that used to run the PR1 club in Preston?

Indeed it is. Moved, re-grouped, and re-invigorated. Different players this time around. Dead wood scrapped.

Sounds good to me. Bradford's a bit far for me this time around, but the old times were some of the best nights of my life.

Sweet. Keep your eyes peeled for more show dates. Take a look at the sire and fb page :o)

A lot of buzz building around this one as 21CW promise an 'anything can happen' environment. With The Brotherhood in full domination led by General Manager Sebb Strife, you can only expect a deck stacked hugely in Matt Slater's favour going into the Last Man Standing match. Will O.S.T. members Paul Harris and Kevin Omega get involved or will Lisa White or the GM himself interfere? Lil Bagheera stands alone against not just his opponent Slater but potentially his 4 stablemates but can he defy them to become the first ever 21CW Heavyweight Champion?

Also, speculation is mounting as to the future of El Ligero in 21CW. With his longtime friend Bubblegum due to teaming with Nemesis and fighting for Ligero's re-instatement against Brotherhood members Sebb Strife and O.S.T. what will the GM try to pull this time to keep Ligero on the bench?

21CW Last Man Standing DISCOUNT!

Seeing as it's practically Halloween, kids in full fancy dress will get a 50% discount!!

Adults should dress up too! Bring the attitude! Even GM Sebb Strife is contemplating giving away a prize for best fancy dress so give it your best shot! :devil:

Seeing as it's practically Halloween, kids in full fancy dress will get a 50% discount!!

Adults should dress up too! Bring the attitude! Even GM Sebb Strife is contemplating giving away a prize for best fancy dress so give it your best shot! :devil:

Archived