NWA HAMMERLOCK - THE NWA WORLD TITLE IS COMING TO THE U.K

captain

NWA WORLD CHAMPION ADAM PEARCE COMES TO ENGLAND FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER TO DEFEND THE NWA WORLD TITLE AGAINST TOP BRITISH TALENT THIS HALLOWEEN WEEKEND

NWA WORLD TITLE TOUR - NIGHT 1 (FULL LINE-UP)

Published Wednesday, 12th October 2011

Its with great pleasure that NWA Hammerlock welcomes its World Champion in October when the reigning title holder hits English soil to defend the prestigious belt.

Night 1 - October 28th 2011

Angel Centre

Tonbridge

Kent

Doors open - 18.30

First Bell - 19.00

Where better to kick things off than in Hammerlocks backyard of Kent and we're returning to a venue that was once a hotspot for visting talent.

The Angel Centre has been visted in the past by such names as Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart, Jake 'The Snake' Roberts and now you can add Adam Pearce to that list.

He'll be defending against the number one contender Danny Garnell who after his recent big win over Colt Cabana is looking to bag the gold.

The show will play host to much more including the Hammerlock original Zack Sabre Jnr returning after his successful recent tour of Japan to take on his former trainer and mentor Jon Ryan.

The NWA UK title is up for grabs when champion Kurupt meets up against the cocky Lee Walker.

Tickets are available in the shop and be sure to check back as more matches are announced.

FULL LINE -UP

NWA WORLD TITLE DEFENCE

Adam Pearce

Adam Pearce will also be holding a seminar at the bucket of blood gym located in Essex.

Adam is renowned as being the most accomplished Indy wrestler on the scene after competing in a huge number of Feds including ROH where he was not only a member of the roster but a booker too.

This will be a great chance to learn a lot from a guy that has done it all

I've started another thread in this section with more details.

I am going to buy a ticket for this event as I actually want to see the NWA title plus I used to love Hammerlock events back in the day.

This will be the first independent show I have attended since parting ways with EWW so very much looking forward to it.

Anyone that's purchased tickets should receive them shortly as posted out today.

Tickets are selling steadily so anyone wanting to reserve a ticket can still purchase them online at the website after Tuesday any tickets purchased through site can be collected on the door.

Anyone that's purchased tickets should receive them shortly as posted out today.

Tickets are selling steadily so anyone wanting to reserve a ticket can still purchase them online at the website after Tuesday any tickets purchased through site can be collected on the door.

WITH A LITTLE OVER 36hrs TO GO TILL THE NWA WORLD TITLE TOUR KICKS OFF TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR

According to his Twitter, Adam Pearce defeated Danny Garnell last night.

Dunno any other results so, anyone who attended, please feel free to add accordingly.

More than happy to oblige, squire...

- David Deville defeated Chris Botherway

- Ladies match: Hannah Harmstone defeated Rhia O' Reilly

- NWA World title: Adam Pearce © retained over Danny Garnell in a pretty wild match

- NWA UK title: Lee Walker defeated Kurrupt to win the championship

- Zack Sabre Jnr. defeated Jon Ryan in a incredibly competitive bout that went nearly twenty minutes.

Archived