'A-Double' Austin Aries

Cobra1000

So watching Bound For Glory and Austin Aries stands out. The last time I was propely following TNA was when he won the contract, and now I see he is X-Division Champion, which is great cause Kendrick is so incredibly shite. So i hope he has been as awesome as he was at Destination X.

He's got a great look, has charisma, his selling is top notch, hes quite hard hitting but not in a stiff way and he looks great in pink (which not many men do) He gets a response from the crowd which is always good too.

So anyway my point was, after a while could he go beyond the X-Division? I feel there is not enough talent in the X-Division at the moment so could he go into the midcard of TNA or higher? Surely feuds with AJ Styles and others could be great to watch?

Great look?

I don't see it.

He looks the business when he comes out. Pretty nice theme tune. Decent ring attire and a decent strutt.

I think the guy is one of the very few good things in wrestling at the moment. It's a highlight to see him and he seems like a natural. I was a fan of his work in ROH too which makes me biased aswell. All in all hes top notch. I feel that hes got the character and personality to go further. He was unbelievably over with the fans at BFG too and also the morons at the IZ zone.

Great look?

I don't see it.

He looks the business when he comes out. Pretty nice theme tune. Decent ring attire and a decent strutt.

I think the guy is one of the very few good things in wrestling at the moment. It's a highlight to see him and he seems like a natural. I was a fan of his work in ROH too which makes me biased aswell. All in all hes top notch. I feel that hes got the character and personality to go further. He was unbelievably over with the fans at BFG too and also the morons at the IZ zone.

The Impact Zone Zone?

but seriously, who gives a fuck what they think

The reaction of the BFG audience was pretty telling as well. He was over as fuck.

Am I the only 1 who thinks hes been shite since he lost the RoH title the 1st time?

He was pretty average for a while, but he then started to have crackers in Dragon Gate USA and seems to have carried that momentum into his TNA work.

Great look?

I don't see it.

The Impact Zone Zone?

Easy mistake.

Well I give a fuck really. For the shows that are getting taped there. They tend to ruin it when they are acting like morons doing daft things like that twat with the beard does at every show and cursing wrestlers. There tend to drag the product down. Compare the fans from back in 2005-06 till now theres a huge difference.

He used to bug the shit out of me with the headstand-dropkick spot that he seemed to do every match. I remeber being at a 1PW and two fatties a few rows in front actually lept to their feet when he did that spot and started applauding like utter buffoons. It was in that moment that I deicded to stop going to live shows unless it was for something special

• Paid Members
He used to bug the shit out of me with the headstand-dropkick spot that he seemed to do every match. I remeber being at a 1PW and two fatties a few rows in front actually lept to their feet when he did that spot and started applauding like utter buffoons. It was in that moment that I deicded to stop going to live shows unless it was for something special

Absolutely... I hate seeing fat people enjoy themselves, big blobby faces quivering in anticipation of their next food feed. String 'em all up, I say, with cables.

Archived