WWF European Rampage (Again) Tour 1992

Bj

Anyone else attend this event at Sheffield Arena in April 1992? It was broadcast live on Sky however before it went live, there was a dark match involving Danny Boy vs ??? I can't find the result of this match anywhere. I'm guessing it was Danny Boy Collins, any idea who his opponent was?

This was my first ever live show, though I was only a kid and we only made it in time for the opener. Love the show for nostalgic reasons, as watching it back there's not much to shout about. My mum likes to tell the story of her cross little 7 year old son booing the British Bulldog amongst thousands going nuts for him. I really hated him when I was a kid, no idea why. Loved Savage and Bret though, so those matches were ace.

I could be wrong but I've long held the belief this was Elizabeth's last ever ever WWE appearance too, which gives me a nice bit of history for my first show.

This was my first ever live show, though I was only a kid and we only made it in time for the opener. Love the show for nostalgic reasons, as watching it back there's not much to shout about. My mum likes to tell the story of her cross little 7 year old son booing the British Bulldog amongst thousands going nuts for him. I really hated him when I was a kid, no idea why. Loved Savage and Bret though, so those matches were ace.

I could be wrong but I've long held the belief this was Elizabeth's last ever ever WWE appearance too, which gives me a nice bit of history for my first show.

I believe it was Dino Bravo's last WWF appearance too!

Archived