Heath Slater suspended

xear

• Paid Members

I think with Bryan, the fact that he's on a losing streak and isn't high profile at the moment is very intentional. They're obviously trying something a bit different this year with the MitB winner, rather than pushing them up the card leading them into their inevitable successful cash in. I'm intrigued.

On topic: Shame about Heath, I actually rate him quite high and think he's very engaging in the ring. Hope this doesn't affect his hopes of success too much.

Shame, Heath is a great worker. Does he fuck need steroids, skinny my arse. Don't want him looking like Mason Ryan unless that's what floats your boat.

He might be skinny without the steroids, though. I think we're about four years past the point of thinking everyone on steroids must have a Batista body.

Shame, Heath is a great worker. Does he fuck need steroids, skinny my arse. Don't want him looking like Mason Ryan unless that's what floats your boat.

He might be skinny without the steroids, though. I think we're about four years past the point of thinking everyone on steroids must have a Batista body.

That bastard Funaki ruined it for everyone!

That bastard Funaki ruined it for everyone!

Indeed.

I think with Bryan, the fact that he's on a losing streak and isn't high profile at the moment is very intentional. They're obviously trying something a bit different this year with the MitB winner, rather than pushing them up the card leading them into their inevitable successful cash in. I'm intrigued.

On topic: Shame about Heath, I actually rate him quite high and think he's very engaging in the ring. Hope this doesn't affect his hopes of success too much.

I don't know really. If he does keep the briefcase till Mania I can see him being the first guy to lose it. I can imagine him gaining a few victorys before Mania and then being the loser. Which is good as it makes the MITB prize seem more unpredictable.

With Slater I can't imagine the guy going much further than he is. He had a decent run with Gabriel as tag champs and knows how to sell but that isn't going to get him much. I admit I loved it when he took the punch off Big Show. He made it looks brilliant.

With Slater I can't imagine the guy going much further than he is. He had a decent run with Gabriel as tag champs and knows how to sell but that isn't going to get him much. I admit I loved it when he took the punch off Big Show. He made it looks brilliant.

youve really summed him up there, he can good matches with people, and thats the kind of quality that kept Scotty 2 Hotty in work for years

Archived