Spoilers for RAW from Mexico City

PowerButchi

He does have a point. Mexico is not an English speaking nation, they probably wouldn't react much to any inring promos. And as for the main event of Raw well.......like i've said before, let them dig their hole. Let them bury their own TV shows, let them get low ratings and PPV buyrates. It's the only way they will learn.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Dull as fuck show this week. Hardly anything exciting or interesting in any segment. The opening segment is the worst I can ever remember seeing on Raw. Now fair enough, I can't remember them all but nothing worse than this comes to mind. The Triple H immigration stuff was nonsense but did at least give Truth and Miz the chance to get some heat for the PPV. The 6 man tag was a fine match but really unimportant in the scheme of things.

What reason is there to buy the PPV? You'd have to be a rich hardcore Triple H fan to put down your money for this one.

Dull as fuck show this week. Hardly anything exciting or interesting in any segment. The opening segment is the worst I can ever remember seeing on Raw. Now fair enough, I can't remember them all but nothing worse than this comes to mind. The Triple H immigration stuff was nonsense but did at least give Truth and Miz the chance to get some heat for the PPV. The 6 man tag was a fine match but really unimportant in the scheme of things.

What reason is there to buy the PPV? You'd have to be a rich hardcore Triple H fan to put down your money for this one.

Its free on Sky Sports 1

Its free on Sky Sports 1

Sky Sports isn't free.

Its free on Sky Sports 1

Sky Sports isn't free.

yeah but if you have sky sports the vengeance ppv is free. Also the show wasnt that bad. Plus no mention of Coles dig at King basically saying he was a borderline pedeo

Archived