Non Wrestling Shoot Interviews

rubbafish

I was just thinking to myself how much i regret missing an Evening With Steve Bunce and would love to hear his stories and history within boxing. I would also love to hear Eddie Irvine & Johnny Herbert talk about F1 and Graham Kelly talking about how he saw football change, especially in regards to the balance of power when the Premier League started.

Who would you like to hear and on what subjects?

• Paid Members

I'd love to hear from Fergie talking about how he went about eradicating the drinking culture he found when he took over as United manager initially, and how he coped in the dark days when it looked like he might lose his job.

I was just thinking to myself how much i regret missing an Evening With Steve Bunce and would love to hear his stories and history within boxing. I would also love to hear Eddie Irvine & Johnny Herbert talk about F1 and Graham Kelly talking about how he saw football change, especially in regards to the balance of power when the Premier League started.

Who would you like to hear and on what subjects?

Graham Kelly lives near me, nice bloke, never bothered asking him about anything to do with football as I've always imagined it'd go badly "Is Ferguson a prick?" "Never met him" "Oh"

Archived