Dave Lagana is TNA's new writer

IANdrewDiceClay

i like the content of his podcasts and good one him for creating a platform for him and other writers to speak out and defend themselves from the whole "FIRE THE WRITERS" argument that gets thrown around; however, in his podcasts, lagana himself comes across as a bit snide imo while sometimes his self-deprecation jars with me and gets boring. still, if that is right that he and pritchard worked together during hot SD periods, all the better and should make TNA coming off BFG pretty interesting viewing.

also i hope they can bring back ReAction or something close to it, that was a great show to further angles and well-produced.

• Paid Members

Wrestling needs new ideas. Granted, Lagana booked SD but that was with Vince lording it over him. If Lagana is to be believed, Vince was the one that made SD shit. Then again, Boogie Man is Lagana's favourite wrestler. I too was wondering why he suddenly was all over the schlong of TNA in his podcast.

Russo with a filter has proven to work great. Russo is a shit writer but a great ideas man (he's a nut). It's worked the past month.

I've seen Laganas name around here before, but never listened to his podcast or anything, hopefully brings some fresh ideas and creative energy to TNA's writing team. I watched the last Impact there and it was great. Impact needs consistency more than anything, too many times it blows hot and cold.

So great move TNA, hopefully he does good!

Archived