FCW tapings results

Snitsky's back acne

Okay, this'll probably come in for a slagging but, personally, I am loving this new gimmick!

Bryon Saxton and his 'ladies' Naomi and Cameron [Tough Enough reject Ariane who, say what you want about her, seems to have some charisma and plays her part very well].

Check it out and see what you think. Personally, I reckon this new group has potential.

In ring work may be a bit ropey but, again, the heelishness and goofiness of the 'Booty Poppin' Dance Group' is definitely there.

http://youtu.be/gyfkZNdp6Pg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Okay, this'll probably come in for a slagging but, personally, I am loving this new gimmick!

Bryon Saxton and his 'ladies' Naomi and Cameron [Tough Enough reject Ariane who, say what you want about her, seems to have some charisma and plays her part very well].

Check it out and see what you think.

It's made the female day-glo Shelton Benjamin a million times more interesting than she's ever been, that's for sure.

They automatically appear big-time by being announced by the Fink, too.

• 2 weeks later...
It seems Taka Michinoku trainees KAZMA and Taishi Takizawa are now working FCW.

They lost to Nick Rogers and Big E Langston on Thursday night in Tampa.

I think they've been training there for a month or so. There was a fuss a litttle while ago when someone spotted Ibushi in FCW, when it was actually Takizawa.

William Regal is BRILLIANT!!! Here's FCW for this week. William, Ambrose, Big Norm as the Commish, Kaitlyn, Claudio with Dean Malenko's music. The cast of characters is cracking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOZ088m68VM...layer_embedded#!

I hope most of this lot stay down in FCW forever. Fuck Raw.

I couldn't agree more. Its amazing how WWE can make some things so complicated sometimes.

All I saw was the first 4-5 minutes of that show and I want to see Regal and Ambrose face each other in a match.

Regal's promo in particular was superb.

Archived