FCW tapings results

Snitsky's back acne

Results from last nights 3-weeks worth of tapings in Tampa Florida, courtesy of floridaindies.com.....

Rick Victor pinned Peter Orlov [Alex Koslov]

Mr Antonio Cesaro [ROH's Claudio Castagnoli] beat CJ Parker

Titus O Neil & Percy Watson beat Brad Maddox & Briley Pierce [Dolph Ziggler's younger brother, Ryan Nemeth]

Abraham Washington pinned Erick Rowan

William Regal beat Dean Ambrose [former CZW champion, Jon Moxley]

'The Ascension', Connor O Brien, Kenneth Cameron [uK's Brandon T., who competed regularly for All Star Wrestling] & Tito Colon [cousin of Primo & Carlito] [w Raquel 'Shaul Guerrero' Diaz] beat Mike Dalton, Jason Jordan & Colin Cassady

Some Japanese wrestlers [one of which was Taka Michinoku trainee, Taishi Takizawa] joined Norman Smiley in the VIP section at ringside.

Damian Sandow [OVW's Aaron 'The Idol' Stevens] tied with Seth Rollins [ROH's Tyler Black]

Aksana & Caylee Turner [Christina from Tough Enough & Alicia Fox's younger sister] beat FCW Diva Champion, Audrey Marie & Cameron Lynn [Ariane from the recent series of Tough Enough]

Leo Krueger pinned Husky Harris and Richie Steamboat in a triple threat match.

CJ Parker & Donny Marlow [son of Haku] beat Brad Maddox & Briley Pierce

Leakee [son of Wild Samoan Sika and member of the legendary Anoa'i family] defeated Corey Graves [1PW's Sterling James Keenan]

Big E Langston pinned Kevin Hackman [Tough Enough winner Andy Leavine]

Dean Amrose, Damian Sandow & Mr Antonio Cesaro beat Seth Rollins, Johnny Curtis & Derrick Bateman

Husky Harris beat Richie Steamboat in a Falls Count Anywhere Match after hitting him with a trash can outside the building.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

"Antonio Cesaro" alone, those names are so incredibly beige. Well, him and Peter Orlov, which still makes me think of meerkats.

What the fuck kind of name is "Briley"?

Connor O'Brien is awful. Jamie Leno or Damian Letterman are much better.

Antonio Cesaro is cracking. Like Alberto Del Rio, when WWE can be arsed they come up with some great names. I have high hopes for Cesaro.

Just thought i'd add the O at the end of the name which you missed out.

http://www.fcwwrestling.info/west2.html - i'm also interested in who she is? Hopefully not another model.

• Paid Members
Results from last nights 3-weeks worth of tapings in Tampa Florida, courtesy of floridaindies.com.....

'The Ascension', Connor O Brien, Kenneth Cameron [uK's Brandon T., who competed regularly for All Star Wrestling] & Tito Colon [cousin of Primo & Carlito] [w

Oh god, don't get Alex Shane going again......

wrestler-alex-shane-186x186.jpg

"My god, its a conspiracy! I'll tell you all about it for 10 installments of

http://www.fcwwrestling.info/west2.html - i'm also interested in who she is? Hopefully not another model.

Unsurprisingly, I have the answer -

She is Lance Storm trainee, Bosnian/Australian Irena Janjic, aka the bird who landed on her head taking a flip bump in the documentary about Lance's school.

• Paid Members

Unsurprisingly, I have the answer -

She is Lance Storm trainee, Bosnian/Australian Irena Janjic, aka the bird who landed on her head taking a flip bump in the documentary about Lance's school.

She's tidy as fuck. That's about all I can bring to this conversation...

'The Ascension', Connor O Brien, Kenneth Cameron [uK's Brandon T., who competed regularly for All Star Wrestling] & Tito Colon [cousin of Primo & Carlito] [w

Oh god, don't get Alex Shane going again......

wrestler-alex-shane-186x186.jpg

"My god, its a conspiracy! I'll tell you all about it for 10 installments of

Full results from Kissimmee last night.....

Abraham Washington pinned Brad Maddox

Dean Ambrose beat Yuko Takazoa

Tito Colon & Connor O Brien beat CJ Parker & Donnie Marlow

Aksana defeated AJ

Percy Watson beat Big E Langston

Damian Sandow beat Brodus Clay and Seth Rollins

Briley Pierce & Trent Barretta beat Rick Victor & Antonio Cesaro

CM Punk defeated Dean Amrose

- CM Punk - Dean Ambrose Part 1

- CM Punk - Dean Amrose Part 2

• Paid Members
Full results from Kissimmee last night.....

- CM Punk - Dean Ambrose Part 1

- CM Punk - Dean Amrose Part 2

Well that was cracking good fun

- Punk Post-Match Promo

• Paid Members
He's convincing as a total nutter, I have to say.

Absolutely, I had no knowledge of him at all prior to yesterday, and I must say, he's really impressed me in those videos. I completely buy him as a complete whack job, and the way he took the ref out just looked creepy as hell; perhaps even slightly Jake Roberts-esque. But the guy he instantly made me think of was Anton Chigurh from No Country For Old Men

Archived