Movie and TV scenes recreated in MS Paint thread

Bus Surfer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Reminder: not a NSFW thread.

Post them in tags bitches.

Fuck that, let it all hang out. Changed to NSFW.

Is it too much to ask to not be a dick about spoilers? It would be easy to fuck up a film for someone for a quick gag, obviously old/super famous things are fine but I don't need someone spoiling the Breaking Bad finale for me.

• Paid Members

Is it too much to ask to not be a dick about spoilers? It would be easy to fuck up a film for someone for a quick gag, obviously old/super famous things are fine but I don't need someone spoiling the Breaking Bad finale for me.

I didn't mention spoilers, I was talking about the usual penis/shit type drawings. If you think something is going to spoil, then stick it in a tag.

• Paid Members

I didn't mention spoilers, I was talking about the usual penis/shit type drawings. If you think something is going to spoil, then stick it in a tag.

I know, I was talking about it as a completely seperate thing. I'm just a bit of a whiner for spoilers that's all.

Archived