Favourite Commentary Quotes

DJ Kris

JR's classic 'AWW, SONNOFABITCH!' after Vince's Higher Power reveal always cracks me up. Another great line from him is from the Hardcore title match (IIRC) at WM2000, where he describes Viscera as 'like a big planet, and all the other wrestlers are orbiting him'.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
"that's it he's dead" with genuine concern, classic.

with "WILL SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH!" following it, though, it doesn't get enough love.

• Paid Members
I can't remember what show it was from or what it was about, but after a dodgy finish in a match JR just goes "ah, that's bullshit" then King goes "JR!?!?!"

Almost as cringeworthy as JR's explosion on Trips at the end of the Austin/Angle title match..

Terrible.

• Paid Members

Jesse the Body and Gorilla Monsoon at Wrestlemania 6

Howard Finkel: "Coming down the aisle, at a total combined weight of 469lbs. The team of The American Dream Dusty Rhodes and Saphirre!

Jesse: Wait a minute Gorilla, wait just a minute. They said with a combined weight of 469lbs? You're telling me that Rhodes only weighs 200?!

Gorilla: Ugh, I didn't hear that Jess.

Jesse: Cos I know damn well that Saphirre weighs 2 and a half!!

Gorilla: I don't know! I'm so wrapped up in the excitement the electricity that's here in the Skydome, i'm not listening to body weights!

Jesse: 565 I might buy but not 465!

*Silence*

Archived