Favourite Commentary Quotes

DJ Kris

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard a great one from Ventura on a match from 1988 I was watching the other day - it was the one where Rude made a move on Jake's wife. Rude's in the ring asking which of the lady wants a 'Rude Awakening' and Monsoon says something like 'There's a guy down there, who wants one' and Ventura replies 'Don't tell me Paterson is in the building'

Very funny with hindsight.

This is when I wish the UKFF had a like button.

When I think Ventura, theonly quote I can here him saying is "Shut up Mcmahon".

I think Michael Coles "Anal Bleeding" needs to be mentioned as the most bizare comment of all time!

Always remember Jesse at most WMs saying 'hi to Terry, Tyrell and Jade in Minnoesota'. Was only years later I found out they were his wife n kids

That's the one I always Ventura saying, there was one Wrestlemania, I think maybe 6, where he says to Monsoon 'Aren't you going to say 'Hi to Terry, Tyrell and Jade in Minnoesota - you usually do'

I like Heenan's 'It's not fair to Flair' at various points in the 92 Royal Rumble

And one that always cracked a friend and mine up was Al Hayes being interviewed at the beginning of Wrestlemania 3 'We had Wrestlemania 1, which if I'm not mistaken was followed by Wrestlemania 2' No shit Al? You mean they did them in number order?!

My favourite one of all time is when 'Taker threw Foley off the cell at KOTR 1998. The emotion in Jim Ross' voice as he yelled "Good God almighty! Good God almighty! That killed him! As God as my witness, he is broken in half!"

I actually thought The King topped that when Mankind went through the cell and he simply stated "That's it. He's dead."

First one that always comes to mind is this gem from Bobby Heenan, when Hogan is making his way to the ring with Real American playing...

Brain: This is my second favourite song of all time

Monsoon: I hate to ask, what's the favourite?

Brain: All the other songs are tied!

:D

There are so many Bobby Heenan quotes you could pick from.

Heenan/Monsoon during the 1992 Royal Rumble match.

Heenan:

• Paid Members

*Roddy Piper stops Jake from hitting the DDT on Flair*

Brain: I never thought I'd say this, But thank you Roddy,

It's a Kilt, it's not a skirt It's a kilt

*Piper then starts attacking both Flair & Jake*

Monsoon: Hot Rod going to work on Both Jake & Flair

Heenan: YOU NO GOOD CREEP, YOU SKIRT WEARING FREAK!!!!!!...........It's not a kilt it's a skirt

• Paid Members
My favourite one of all time is when 'Taker threw Foley off the cell at KOTR 1998. The emotion in Jim Ross' voice as he yelled "Good God almighty! Good God almighty! That killed him! As God as my witness, he is broken in half!"

I actually thought The King topped that when Mankind went through the cell and he simply stated "That's it. He's dead."

Lawler was great aswell when Bart Gunn was getting KTFO by Butterbean.

*Lawler in desperate voice* "Go for a takedown, Bart, a takedown!!!"

*Massive haymaker lands*

*Lawler in OMFG voice* "GOODBYE!!"

Archived