Family Guy to End?

patiirc

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ive honestly never watched it. Ive neglected Adult Swim for years. I'll check it out.

Other than Tim & Eric it's a fucking waste. Always has been.

Tim & Eric? Seriously? That show is just poor as hell.

I'm guessing you've never watched any of the following: Space Ghost Coast 2 Coast, Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law, Frisky Dingo, The Boondocks and Sealab 2021.

I stopped watching Family Guy last year. I think the murder mystery episode was the last one I watched all the way through, but I saw 10 minutes of an episode where Brian eats Stewie's shit out of a nappy and just put it off.The episode that I think put me passed the point of no return in terms of going off the show was the one where Meg goes to jail and comes out a hardened lesbian. It just seemed offensively bad.The formula just became the same...Meg is ugly and hated by her familyStewie is a gay middle aged man in a toddler's bodyBrian has a thing for LoisThe old guy is a paedo (that joke wore very thin long before the rest of the show did)Seth McFarlane will sing a song.Occasionally in the 2009/10 series there were funny episodes but they were so few and far between.

The one with Stewie and Brian locked in a vault, where Brian eats his shit, was actually really good. But it's only that relationship that has any legs any more in the show; everything else is just burnt out.

• Paid Members
The one with Stewie and Brian locked in a vault, where Brian eats his shit, was actually really good. But it's only that relationship that has any legs any more in the show; everything else is just burnt out.

It was indeed a brilliant episode and arguably the most tender episode they have ever done; but like you say, if it was attempted with any other combination of characters then it wouldn't have worked at all. In fact, most of the best relationships between characters have all seemed to have the common ingredient of Brian

• Paid Members
That's a no brainer though and makes for a boring topic.. Come on - cartoon family mothers; cartoon MILFs. Go!

My initial thought would be Betty Rubble but I'm sure I must be forgetting some..

I'll kick off with Spinelli's mum from Recess. On the right, obviously.

Mr_and_Mrs_Spinelli.jpg

Archived