Scott Hall documentary on ESPN

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Fuck, the trailer looks rough. I'll be watching it for definite, but looks a really sad piece on him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiAoI-FmSCI...player_embedded

Scott Hall To Be Featured On ESPN’s E:60

Posted by Wayne Daly on July 11th, 2011

With Scott Hall’s personal problems being picked up by various entertainment outlets, most notably TMZ, who reported recently that Hall would be spending time in jail, due to him resisting arrest, a national television channel has signed a deal to run a feature on the former WWE, WCW and TNA Wrestling star.

ESPN will film Hall at the I Believe in Wrestling event on July 16th in Orlando, Florida, before the event, during the match and after the event. In speaking around, I am told that ESPN have been given permission to bring up Hall’s alcohol abuse and how his life has changed since his release from the WWE.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I was thinking that maybe after Scott watches it himself, it might light a fire under him to get better, pretty optimistic though.

It'll be interesting if he talks about where his problems originate. It must be at least on the level of abusive parents/abandonment, probably even darker.

I love the guy, I'll definitely be watching. It'll also be an education for the occaisional mong that thinks he drinks because he likes the taste of Budweiser, and not because he is mentally fucked up.

• Paid Members

Jesus Christ that was bad. He had the world at his feet at one time. It's a pity he became what he did.

Bischoff is looking old these days, I've noticed it on Impact too. He's always had a classy silver fox look but he looks weathered these days.

Archived