Wrestler mash-ups

HarmonicGenerator

It would help if any of you were good at the images though. Looks like this will never surpass the original incarnations of this topic. If you haven't seen them, you've missed out. They shit on the "best thing ever seen on this forum", the Iron Man Match.

Jeez lighten up, I liked the joke, never said it was immaculately done, isn't it the gag that counts?

Yeah the joke was fine. I guess I just prefer some work going into the images rather than just crudely shoving a face on top of another. Anyone can do that.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
It would help if any of you were good at the images though. Looks like this will never surpass the original incarnations of this topic. If you haven't seen them, you've missed out. They shit on the "best thing ever seen on this forum", the Iron Man Match.

Jeez lighten up, I liked the joke, never said it was immaculately done, isn't it the gag that counts?

Yeah the joke was fine. I guess I just prefer some work going into the images rather than just crudely shoving a face on top of another. Anyone can do that.

Speaking as 'anyone', that was sort of the point when I restarted the thread. If someone's got a gag they think's funny, they shouldn't be stopped from sharing it for lack of photoshopping skills. T'ain't egalitarian, or whatever.

I don't have photoshop or anything good with which to produce some mash ups so I have some requests for someone far more talented and artistic than me

A) Steve Austin Powers

And

B) The Brock (Rock and Brock mixed together)

Thank you in advance :)

Archived