Wrestler mash-ups

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would help if any of you were good at the images though. Looks like this will never surpass the original incarnations of this topic. If you haven't seen them, you've missed out. They shit on the "best thing ever seen on this forum", the Iron Man Match.

It was late, I have paint.

• Awards Moderator

I'm going to risk further upsetting Mr. Showtime by posting a few more. I, too, only have Paint and readily acknowledge the fact that the images look shite as a result. Anyone with better software's most welcome to re-do them, or do some different ones with better ideas than mine (which are, admittedly, also mostly shite, though I remain proud of the Sid Justice League of America.) In the meantime, here's...

Dobby Roode

6260715164_c0616b5617.jpg

Justin Gabrielle

6260744998_8956f5a11f.jpg

Che-mus

6260715058_f2579a138b.jpg

and

D'Lo Brownton Abbey

6260715394_51e7a0e94d.jpg

• Paid Members
It would help if any of you were good at the images though. Looks like this will never surpass the original incarnations of this topic. If you haven't seen them, you've missed out. They shit on the "best thing ever seen on this forum", the Iron Man Match.

Jeez lighten up, I liked the joke, never said it was immaculately done, isn't it the gag that counts?

Archived